Dally x Reader (Walked in on pt. 2)

"Dally get out," I stammered. He was still smirking.

"Do you really want me to?" He asked.

"Dally don't you dare say a word of this to anyone, I swear to God!"

"Aww, baby, you know I wouldn't." He said, sauntering closer to me. I gazed up at him as he stopped right by the edge of my bed. My heart was beating so fast, I couldn't get a good word out if I wanted to. He reached down and cupped my chin. My breath hitched as he ran his thumb over my bottom lip.

"They'd ask what happened next."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

He let go of my chin suddenly and walked back to my door. For a second I thought he was going to leave until I heard him shout,

"Hey guys go on ahead without me!" before shutting and locking it. I watched him skeptically as he made his way back to my side. The only thing that was covering me was a damn blanket! I was so embarrassed, especially because I was still needy. All I wanted to do was finish and he wouldn't get out of my damn room. Not only that, but before he had carelessly barged in, I'd taken my T-shirt off and was naked under the blanket.

"What were you doing Y/n?" He asked with mock seriousness. I narrowed my eyes a little. 

"Nothing. Can you leave now?" The truth was, I didn't really want him to leave but I didn't know what else to say. I mean, he just caught me touching myself! 

He raised his eyebrows. 

"Oh really?", he quickly snatched my vibrator from under the blanket. I tried to grab it back but he was too quick. 

"Dally!" I yelled. He just grinned at me, enjoying my embarrassment.

"This doesn't look like 'nothing'". He said while twirling it around his fingers. I really doubt my face could have gone any redder. He suddenly tossed the vibrator to me, I glanced down at it, not knowing what he was doing. 

"You didn't cum did you? Finish. I want to see." Whoa what? No, I couldn't. I shook my head, trying to find the words. He chuckled a little, understanding.

"Dal I couldn't." I said quietly. 

"You couldn't? Or won't?" He asked, Dally was too cocky for his own good. 

"That is so embarrassing, no." I said tightening my grip around the blanket, the only thing shielding me from his invasive eyes. 

He wore that smirk on his face like a medal. 

"Then let me do it."