Chapter 1

Natsu cried out in pain as Acnologia grabbed her in his claw before flying into the sky in front of the sun flapping his powerful wings as the fairy tail guild members on Tenrou island gasp in shocked seeing their fire dragon slayer being held by the black dragon as it opened its mouth to release a roar upon down on them that will destroy Tenrou island as well killing anything on it.

The fairy tail guild members were terrified at what was about to happen but stood up walking to each other grabbing someone hand holding it in a circle, Natsu struggled to get out of the dragon claw but failed as she spotted what her adopted family was doing and heard, to Fairy Tail as bright light started to glow as Acnologia released his breath attack on them.

"No!" Natsu screamed as tears fell from her eyes as everything around her became white around her before it disappeared as Tenrou island no longer stood there as the ocean covered up the last remaining part of it, Acnologia flew above it still holding Natsu in his claw, the magic council were shocked and sadden as lives were lost before Acnologia flew away.

Zeref watched the black dragon fly away with the pink hair girl and smiled as Hades ship flew away in the sky the opposite way of Acnologia "until we meet again Natsu" he says looking the other way, Acnologia disappeared once again with Natsu who was unconscious but tears still fell from her eyes, after all she just lost her family and friends. 

Acnologia kept flying over the open ocean still holding the unconscious fire dragon slayer, he didn't know why he had grab her but he will need to found a reason or was because she remained him of the fire dragon king Igneel who disappeared 400 years at the dragon war, he looked at the girl before returning his sight on the sea before seeing land near by. 

Flapping his wings Acnologia kept flying until he reached land but stayed hidden in the clouds until he reached a mountain and landed laying the fire dragon on the ground before changing into his real form as a human, he bent down picking the girl up and walked into a cave before laying her down on the ground again noticing that the girl was light, Acnologia sat down on the other side of the cave.

He stared at the sleeping girl thinking of what to do... when a some what idea came to him, he would train the girl his magic so she would become like him a dragon, Acnologia grinned now all he had to do was wait for the girl to wake up from her sleep he would begin training right away to become the dragon and if in time his...mate and they will rule the world together.

It was another two days before Natsu woke up confused as too where she was seeing that she was in a cave and not on.. Tenrou island.. but those memories started to flood her mind with Acnologia grabbing her before sending a powerful roar on the island killing everything as well most of the strongest fairy tail members, Natsu broke down crying and screaming that echo in the cave.

Acnologia watched from outside of the cave seeing that young fire dragon had woken up only to break so fast over her dead comrades, it made her weak especially her emotions when it came to living thing's, he will snap her out it of these emotion make her strong a cold heart killer and the world would fear her. 

He waited until the girl calmed down before walking in the cave, Natsu looked at the strange man who walked towards her, rushing to stand up Natsu felt light headed and weak in the body before falling to her knees, Acnologia stood in front of the fire dragon kneeing down to one knee he grab her chin forcing her to look at him.

"Finally awake, thought you died in your sleep" Acnologia says looking at the terrified fire dragon "w..who are you?" Natsu says confused looking at the strange person that she has never seen in her life who was a dark tan with blue markers and long blue hair wearing an old cloak as well old pants that had see better days, Natsu didn't know what to make of him as they continued to stare at each other blue eyes looking into green forest eyes.

आप प्रकाशित भागों के अंत तक पहुँच चुके हैं।

⏰ पिछला अद्यतन: Feb 08, 2021 ⏰

नए भागों की सूचना पाने के लिए इस कहानी को अपनी लाइब्रेरी में जोड़ें!

Fire Apocalypse Dragonजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें