Chapter One

"I can't believe it's finally summer break!!" excitedly says my best friend, Jade.

"I know right?! I've been waiting for what seemed like forever and it's finally here!" I said just as excitedly back.

Tomorrow she and I leave to go to the One Direction concert in Miami, Florida. We've been counting down the days since our parents gave us our tickets at Christmas. What felt like an eternity is finally here!

After saying goodbye to all of our friends, Jade and I wait for my mom to pick us up. We are going to come to my house quickly so I can get my suitcase and then we will head over to Jade's house to wait for the anticipation that is to come.

Once we get to Jade's house my mother tells me the usual "listen to her mom", "be a good kid", "don't act up", "be good", etc that parents always say before they send you off with someone else.

"So, what do you girls want for dinner?" Jade's mom, who I also call mom, asks us.

"PIZZA!!" Jade and I say simultaneously. Mom and her dad laugh at our matching thoughts.

After we eat our dinner, Jade and I sit in her room and watch Netflix. Well, more like we had it on in the background as we talked about how excited we are for the concert.

"I can't wait to see them! They're gonna be so perfect!!!" Jade exclaims.

"I know right?! I have waited 4 years and I finally get to see my future husband!" I say as I have a mini spaz attack.

Ever since WMYB, I've been in love with all 5 of the boys, but I have always been fond of Harry the most.

"Oh, you're so obsessed.! What makes you think you will actually get to marry Harry? What are the odds that we might actually meet them? Slim to none, exactly," explained my best friend.

I knew what she meant. Every girl dreams of marrying their celebrity crush, but very few actually do.

~

After our long discussion on how perfect the boys are, Jade and I finally decided to go to sleep. We had a long drive ahead of us tomorrow and we needed to be awake and listening to the boys all the way there.

"I'm so excited for tomorrow! Goodnight, Danni!" Jade said as she yawned.

"Goodnight, Jadie! I can't wait until we actually get to see them!" After I said this, I realized she had already fallen asleep.

I just can't wait until I can see Harry, have him fall in love with me, and get married. Just to prove her wrong.

Who was I kidding? That wasn't going to happen..