A/N and important question

Hey sweetcheeks,

I know I'm not updating a lot. My inspiration isn't that high atm and I'm basically waiting for the next season to spike it up a notch. I'm also in the middle of High school right now and I'm doing my internship in a hospital as a labtechnician which I'm very busy with (Once I get home I litteraly eat, shower and sleep.) But I hope to spend more free time on this story.

I wanted to thank ya'all for staying with me through this story (cause I sure as hell wouldn't have done so if I were a reader). I'm gonna spice this story up a bit and it probably wont be long before there will be some major timeskip to the second year seeing as the autumn elections are mostly just shokugeki's and stuff. I don't feel like describing a bazillion matches when all we come for is the love (and it's also difficult to even find a qualifying dish for these things, pls don't get me started xd) 

I'd also like to adress the writing style of this story. As ya'll know I've been using "I"'s and "me"'s as reader chan is in first person POV. The reason is because a few years ago (when I started writing) I prefered the first person point of view. But now that has changed and I find it difficult to write like that so I would like to go to the "You"'s. This way I can describe the story better and make it third person (or even the "Her" and "She"'s. I would like your opinion on this matter, which style do you prefer?

- a lot of misspelled words are because of autocorrect or some shit like that, I try to minimalize it as much as possible. I write every chapter in Word and then copy it here on wattpad but sometimes that doesn't go all too well either-

Also do not fear, If I'm going to change my writing style, I won't be editing first. I'll just continue the story (with the new writing style) and probably edit the other chapters when it's completed seeing as there are a few events that I'm not that happy about and a few characters I'd like to alter for example Riko. Riko was meant as a rival (she is somehow) but she is incredibly annoying. The reason for this is because I never had a clear idea of what I wanted her to be like, she was just there and she was meant as a rival so I can't simply ignore her but as you've probably noticed, she doesn't really have any value in this story.

I'd also like to add reader-chan a bit so the relationship between Satoshi and reader-chan is a bit more... achievable? Just more real I guess, hard to describe but some of you probably understand what I'm saying.

Besides that, should I make a new cover? Yuuka looks like the main character on the front xd. 

Special thanks to @Yuri-Kazami for the help in my writings. I enjoyed the feedback and the discussions we had and I'm gonna try to implement them in the future.