Allegiances

Leader: Oakstar- 20 moons/light brown she-cat with a dark brown tail, paws, and ears. She has white toes and bright amber eyes. She has a slightly tall stature, making her a bit larger than most she-cats. Apprentice: Petalpaw | Crush/mate: not yet (@Jetheart13)

Deputy: (I choose)

Medicine Cat: Icestorm- 14 moons/ white she-cat with crystal blue eyes and a siver speck on her muzzle. Apprentice: nope | Crush/mate: not yet (@Sparkstar1412)

Medicine Cat Apprentice: ONLY ONE

Warriors(always open):

Pebblestorm- 29 moons/handsome muscular blue-gray tom with darker 'socks' and tail. He has black toes and warm forest green eyes. He has a tall stature making him a bit larger than most toms. Apprentice: nope | Crush/mate: not yet (@Jetheart13)

Sparkfur- 24 moons/ creamy brown tabby she-cat with light amber eyes and one white paw. Apprentice: Cherrypaw | Crush/mate: not yet (@Sparkstar1412)

Maplerift- 20 moons/tortoiseshell she-cat with a silvery white tail and paws. Se has soft green-blue eyes. Apprentice: nope | Crush/mate: not yet (@Jetheart13)

Badgerclaw- 19 moons/ dark brown with a white underbelly and black paws. He has a white stripe going down his back and amber eyes. Apprentice: nope | Crush/mate: not yet (@StarRuby)

Birchstar- 16 moons/handsome calico tom with a fiery ginger tail and his right eye is amber and his left eye is blue. Apprentice: nope | Crush/mate: not yet (@Jetheart13)

Riversong- 15 moons/ small light silver tabby she-cat with white front paws, chest, tail tip, and ears. She has black spots own spine and tail and dark green eyes. Apprentice: nope | Crush: Birchclaw (@AmazingGrace_7229)

Silentstorm- 15 moons/ sleek jet-black tom with silver paws and ears and dark blue eyes. Apprentice: nope | Mate/crush: not yet (@AmazingGrace_7229)

Suncatcher- 12 moons/ sleek pretty light golden tabby she-cat with bright blue eyes. Has white around her nose and down her belly. Apprentice: nope | Crush/mate: not yet (@Beauty_Stella)

Apprentices(always open):

Cherrypaw- 9 moons/ very small black she-cat with ginger and white patches and blue eyes. Mentor: Sparkfur | Mate/crush: not yet (@StarRuby)

Petalpaw- 8 moons/ light gray tabby she-cat with blue eyes. Mentor: Oakstar | Mate/crush: not yet (@WarriorsGirl33901)

Queens(always open):

Kits(always open):

Elders(always open):

Rogues/Loners(always open):

Kittypets(always open):