CHAPTER THIRTEEN: The Vow of Revenge

Flashback :

             A young Vein was walking down the street off to her school... A thousand thoughts were in her mind... Most of this thoughts were about killing her bullies... How must she torture them continuously and slowly making sure they felt every pain she felt....
                 A young Sully was walking down the street off to his school... His thoughts of killing his bloody abusive parents send pleasurable shivers on his spine...

As the two crossed paths, a certain spark was made... Both looked back to each other and asked....

"Who are you?"

_______________________________________
Timeskip: After a few months

             After their meeting on that faithful rainy day, The two became friends instantly after hearing that they both have an urge to kill... Both set up a plan... on having revenge on those who hurt them.... After successfully killing Vein's bullies and Sully's parents, both fell in love... And then they were one....
=================================
Time Skip: After a few years....

                   On their wedding day, after exchanging vows. The two leaned in for a kiss as a seal of their love.... But all stopped when a loud bang was heard.....

One

Two

Three

Four

                 Four bangs were heard echoing on the silence of the night.... Two bodies laid bloody next to each other.... As they held hands, A shadow went near them.....

One

Two

           And then they we're none.....

=================================
                  Both of them awakened at a empty black space... All was silent until a bright light shone on the two... A figure walked to them and asked......

"Do you want revenge?"

              The couple said yes and suddenly........

               On the cold night of September, Two pregnant women gave birth.... Two cries resonated throughout the night.

     And the two lovers will unite.....

This is the Vow Of Revenge.... and it shall not be broken..... Not even by the devil himself....

=================================

            Zalgo closed the book and looked at his two children who are looking at him with curious eyes....
"Is there something wrong Victoria and Isaac?" Zalgo asked as he placed the book back to the shelf.... Victoria went to him and asked....

"Daddy who made them go back?" Victoria asked curiously as she tugged his cape....
           Zalgo patted his daughters head and grabbed her hand leading her to their bed with Isaac following them....
"I dont know my dear, My father never told me either.... He told me that story was a prophecy he predicted..." He tucked them in kissed them goodnight, as he was closing the door he was called out by his Daughter....
" Daddy they'll be together again right?" Victoria asked... Zalgo smiled at his daughter and said.... "Of course My dear... Let's just say, the two We're born to make history...." As he finished that sentence he closed the door and went to his throne room to do his kingly duties...
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
The two lovers from before,
Will be united once more...

This is the Vow of Revenge,
And time will come,
When they're one,
There will be none.

The prophecy has been made,
And it will not break.
For he made it for his daughter,
The source of his joy and laughter.

If his daughter isnt happy,
The world will became chaotic,
And He shall rise again,
And Earth will be his again.

And when this happens,
Death is inevitable.

=======================

He who waits behind the wall,
Will rule the world once more.
And no one can stop him,
They call him.

The One Who Wields The Plague