Disclaimer

The following story, a random one shot I penned down is a work of my imagination, and by no means should be taken as anything else than fiction.

I own the character sketches, but in no way I am promoting tad bit of their lifestyles or habits. It's just a rough sketch of people like them who exist somewhere, who had been ruined in love before and are still struggling.

No part of the story or idea should be copied or plagiarised. I own the sole copyrights of the story, protected under Srishti Chakraborty © 2019.

Character description :

<< Dev

A man in his late twenties, works in a corporate company and is addicted to a particular Tapri wala's stall, which is situated just below his office building on a side. He visits it multiple times, smokes his heart out and sometimes has a steaming cup of tea too, but that's rare. It's more of Cigarettes that lure him to that place.

<< Khwaish

A girl in her late twenties. She travels around the country, stays in a city for a year or two, works to have enough money for her next move. Kinda a hippy but addicted to good Chai, and sometimes, a good smoke, but Chai comes before Cigarettes anyday.

And you should know beforehand, Cigrettes and Chai are both kind of drugs, their combination might not be the best thing in the world!