💜Chapter 14💜

🔮🔮🔮🔮🔮🔮🔮🔮🔮🔮🔮🔮

A group of man were running in the corridor anxiously as they were holding weapons in their hands. The man who was in the front made the decisions as the people behind him listened and obeyed to him.

When they all arrived in front a door that stood out because of its big stature, one man went on the left and another one went for the right side of the door. While the others were blocking the path in case someone were to open the door and try to escape.
They were in a defensive position, waiting for the right timing to get in as one of the man counted to three with his fingers, and when the third finger appeared the team slammed the door open.

As soon as they entered the room one of the men got thrown out of the way by a kick. The man on his right side started to shot the intruders but only missed them. One of the intruder who had a fedora aimed his gun toward him  and shot all three people successfully killing them in one go.

The guy who kicked the man at first just looked away from the body before running away with the fedora man.

💜Third POV

Skull: "Man, I still wonder how they noticed us" he whispered as he ran down the corridors feeling a bit anxious.

Reborn: "They must have installed some kind of security system in the most important room. After that turn we have to run straight, there should be windows, we will have to jump." He said as he ran and shot every camera that was on their ways.

Skull who noticed Reborn shooting the camera started to get curious.

Skull: "Hey Reborn, Why are you shooting the cameras?"

Reborn: "We have to stay low profile for this mission. Because, we must steal some important information about the famiglia to know if they were betraying or not."

Skull: "And?" He asked for Reborn to continue as he started to see some windows appearing to the left.

Reborn: "Use your damn brain tiny bean. It's just a rumor we heard, so we are not sure but we have to be. for example, if they were not betraying and we were to revealed, the trust between the fagmilia would crumble down."

Skull: "Still, I don't understand why destroy the cameras, didn't they already caught us?" He said while rolling his eyes.

Reborn: "No, because we were disguised, now about where our disguise is, god knows where we threw it. There is also a limit to where they can capture us on camera, and I know it so that's why I can destroy them-"

Skull: "Before we can get on the tape, right?"

Reborn: "Exactly, but don't cut me stupid tiny bean. We arrived, let's just break the window, our presence is discovered anyway."

Skull: "With pleasure~!"

Just as he was about to break the window with a kick, he lamely slipped with the other foot on the carpet before falling. His eyes widened as he felt his back growing dangerously closer to the ground.

But before he could touch the floor, Skull was caught by a pair of arms, he looked up and saw Reborn's face close to his. He stared at his face a bit shocked, not knowing how to act, Skull started to stare at Reborn's face awkwardly. While he was staring, which he felt like was an eternity, he noticed that Reborn's eyes were pitch black. They looked so dark that it was as if he was staring in the abyss.

Reborn: "What you doing tiny bean? Are you gonna break this freaking window or are you gonna stare at my face a bit longer?" Reborn's harsh voice woke him up.