Part 25.

Virgil's POV

Everything happened so quickly. I was dragged away from the cave and shoved into a cop car. From the window I saw the same thing happen to the others. Then the dragon Roman made earlier came storming out the forest while a bunch of goblins came and got us out the cars and undid our handcuffs.

Then we ran. I led the way into the forest while the other three trailed behind me. The forest grew darker as we ran and the tress became thicker so we had to slow down. After that we walked. We were constantly changing our path and going back to areas we were before just to try and stay hidden. Eventually we found a cave. It was pretty damp and not all that big but it was perfect for us.

"We need to hide this place, we can't be found!" I said. They nodded and we began making a plan to hide ourselves. Logan and Patton would stay here and find branches to cover the entrance while Roman and I went and made a secondary camp. We weren't actually going to use it but it would throw the police off our trail.

We walked to the point where the trees became less dense and it became a lot lighter. "Hey Anxiety, I think that's a clearing up ahead. That would be a perfect spot." "I agree but I have a question for you." He stopped walking and looked at me. "Why do you call me Anxiety? I have an actual name." He thought for a moment, "Well because you are anxiety. I'm just calling you by what you are."

"What about the others? You don't call them Logic and Morality." "Well I've known them as Logan and Patton longer. It would be hard for me to call them Logic and Morality now." He rubbed the back of his neck nervously, "Besides, don't you think they deserve a little more respect then you do? Not only have you killed people but you're technically a dark side." I stared in shock, "Oh.....okay. Umm, we should probably g-get back to the pl-the plan." We made our way to the clearing in silence, and honestly I was hurting. I loved him and he basically called me a monster. It really hurt, not gonna lie.

"Right on time. Welcome Anxiety, I've been waiting for you."

I stared in shock at Deceit. We weren't in a clearing, but at a cliff face, and Deceit stood right in front of the cliff. "Why are you here Dee?" I growled with venom in my voice.

"I'm simply here.....to make a deal. You see, you and your little friends are wanted by the police. But I can make that all go away for a small price. I will change reality for you, IF you die."

"Oh hell no! Sorry snake face but that ain't happening!" I placed my hand on Roman's shoulder. "You promise they'll be okay? NO ONE will know what they did, right?"

"Indeed. So, do we have deal?"

He stretched his hand out to me. I looked at it, contemplating everything that could go wrong. "Deal." I grabbed his hand and he began to pull me to the cliff. "ANXIETY NO! WHAT ARE YOU DOING?!?" Roman came charging at us but I held out my hand to stop him.

"I'm always the bad guy Roman. Please, let me do something good.......just once." And then I fell. I didn't scream, or call out to anyone. I just fell....

And then I wasn't falling anymore.

Roman's POV

It's been three months since Anxiety died. Patton was finally starting to show some improvement. He was eating three times a day which made Logan happy. Logan hadn't been as affected as we were. They weren't ever really close but there are times when he thinks about him. He won't talk or correct us when he thinks about Anxiety. Personally, it hurt. I told him some horrible things before he died and that was his finally memory of me.

Deceit had kept true to his word. No one knew what we had done. Actually after Anxiety's death we never saw him or Remus again. Today is his birthday, so went to his grave. That night, I couldn't sleep so went to him again.

"Hey Anxiety. How are things? Are you doing okay? Patton's getting better, which is good. Logan was actually going to ask him to be his boyfriend soon. I'm not doing so well, it hurts everyday. I miss you, my emo nightmare. I love you, goodbye.....Virgil." I looked down at my watch, 4am.

"I̸ ̶l̷o̷v̶e̶ ̴y̸o̴u̵ ̵t̵o̸o̷ ̵P̸r̶i̴n̵c̴e̸y̷"