CHAPTER 16 'Impersonator' Part 3 Final

MPK: Sorry you guys, J2LUK(Just to let you know), I'm alive. The story is still alive.

For those of you who don't know, Takuto is voiced by Mamoru Miyano (really). So have fun imagining with that. And since it's already past, Happy Related Birthday Mamo-chan. It was June 8th for those who didn't know. Thankfully, this is the last of the crossover mini series. The main plot shall be back! FINALLY. (Less stress on MPK!)

Also Author's note: There is A LOT of background information in this chapter. I'd advice you not to skip this chap. This explains A LOT OF STUFF I wasn't going to reveal until later. But what the heck? It felt like a good time as any.

Also: If anyone has a Dueling Network account, did anyone want to help me learn to use it? No? Please?

_________________________

"Well look who it is, the little girl who thought she could beat me. Violence, is still against the rules, Corrine." Corrine's eyes widened and she spun around as fast as she could.

'NO WAY...' "Ushio?!"

__________________________

"Hello Corrine. It looks like you're still the talk of the school. It wasn't hard to find you at all." He says stepping out from the darkness of the hallway.

"Ushio!?" Corrine repeats in amazement. "What are you...How are you~"

"I never transferred schools, I was just suspended for a little while. But now I'm back." He chuckled.

'None of this makes any sense! Why of all people is Ushio back?!'

Corrine gained her senses back, "Oh. Is that so? Oh I get it. What, did you come back for a rematch? I'm down with that." Corrine throws up her fist, "I know more than I did then. I know how to use all of my power now, I'll beat you with ease! So squad up!" Ushio stood there for a moment looking amused, "Did you hear me, I SAID SQUAD UP!"

Ushio laughed, "As funny as that sounds, I don't have time for a one-on-one match. You see, I'm a busy man Corrine. It'd be a waste of time and energy for me to fight you and win, and to be blunt, I don't want to see you lose so badly again." She growled.

"I won't lose."

"Well like I said, I don't have time to find out." 2 guys appeared behind Ushio,

"My fight isn't with you, its with Yugi. But since you're the closest to him...it shouldn't be hard to find him now." Ushio snapped his fingers at the 2 stood in front of him.

'They have red arm bands like Ushio, does this mean their part of his Disciplinary Group? Or just a couple of his lackeys? No, it doesn't~it shouldn't matter. All I know is that a fight is about to go down, and not a fair one...' Just as Corrine thought this, one of the boys pulled the necklace from around her neck. "HEY!?"

"Let this not only be a message to Yugi, but a lesson for you." The boy said handing the necklace to Ushio.

The other grabbed Corrine from behind so that she couldn't escape, "No one ever challenges Ushio or the Disciplinary Committee and gets away with it; not even hot chicks like you!"

"This is all you're fault, Yami."

"My fault!?"

"If you had just stayed away from her she would've never felt the way she did. She probably wouldn't have kissed me either." Yami didn't respond further and started to walk away. "Hey, where do you think you're going?"

"I don't have time to deal with your bull, Takuto. I'm going to find Corrine."

"Oh, well let me help~" Yami turned to him with his DOOR OF DARKNESS face on, "Or not."