~Chapter Two~

{Midoriya}

After saying goodbye to Todoroki and the other remaining students, Midoriya stepped into the elevator, clicking the second-floor button.

When the doors opened, Midoriya was greeted by Kaminari. The yellow-haired boy was covered in bruises and scratches, with one of his eyes swollen shut. 

In his hand was the phone he had fought so desperately to save, but it seemed he was unsuccessful. Midoriya wondered what he'd even taken a picture of, but it didn't seem like Kaminari was up for talking.

Bakugou entered the elevator moments later, a scowl on his face. As always, he shot him an all too familiar glare, his eyes as sharp as daggers. 

Rushing out of the elevator, Midoriya looked around the halls. He was surprised by the sight, to say the least.

The area around him was scorched and destroyed, with chunks of debris laying around. Stepping over some broken pieces of the wall, Midoriya made his way to his room.

The door was hanging off its hinges, with most of his belongings laying on the ground. Letting out a low groan, Midoriya turned to go back downstairs. 

Downstairs, Aizawa scolded the two boys, seeming to already know of the situation. Apparently, someone had already told him.

"Good, everyone's here now. So, since the boy's second floor has been destroyed by these two's foolish acts of carelessness. If your room was damaged, you need to find a new room."

Conversation immediately broke out between the students, all discussing the situation.

"I do not care what rooms you pick, or even if you switch with someone else, just decide on it by nighttime." With that, Aizawa turned to the elevator, most likely going to asses the damage. 

The students broke off into their usual friend groups to discuss the new arrangements. Midoriya watched them all, feeling quite lost among the other groups. 

Two hours later, Midoriya stood in front of the notice posted on the billboard. It was a new room plan, with blank spaces in front of the rooms. Most were filled in, with most of the students in their original rooms.

All the students had agreed that they would be willing to switch rooms if someone asked, apart from Bakugou. If it weren't for the excitement of change, then realistically no one would switch.

Midoriya read the chart, trying to find a room to claim. 

Mineta and Tokoyami didn't need to switch rooms, seeing as how theirs hadn't been touched. The third floor consisted of Koda, Aoyama, Iida, and Ojiro. The fourth floor held Sero, Kirishima, Bakugou, and Kaminari. Lastly, the fifth floor had Shoji, Sato, Todoroki, and the last free room. 

Midoriya wrote his name down before rushing off to gather some of his stuff. When he arrived at his new room, he saw Sero standing near the door, his arms full of boxes. 

"Oh hey Midoriya," he greeted before rushing off, leaving the empty room. Midoriya returned his greeting and set his stuff down on the bed. After a few more trips upstairs and downstairs, all his stuff was moved.