009.

☁︎☹︎♥︎✈︎✌︎☯︎⤵︎

"honey, I'm home!" saige joked as she walked into keiths house putting down her shopping bags from the mall. saige walked straight into the living room where, keith sat on the couch a big smile on his face as she sat down beside him.

"soo...I've been thinking"keith nervously turned to the girl, his smile faltering a little as saige gave him her undivided attention. uh oh..keith was thinking again, the last time that he'd been thinking both him and saige ended up naked on a beach in a different country.

"whats up, baby?" saige asked keith, scooting closer to him on the memory foamed couch.

"I think you should move in with me" keith's eyes held a certain sparkle as he spoke but, saige on the other hand felt her stomach drop.

"m..move in?" saige gulped as she looked everywhere but at keith as he grabbed her hands.

"I mean we've been together long enough and we basically live together already...I'm ready to take the next step in our relationship, saige. I want to spend my life with you" keith spoke in the most sincere voice that he had ever spoke in when she was around causing her to choke on air.

"keith...uh. wow...I can't move in with you" a nervous chuckle erupted from the girl as she hastily took her hands out of keiths.

"wha- what do you mean? I thought we were doing good" keith stood up looking down at saige as she stood up as well.

"nick, I mean this in the most nicest way possibly. I just don't see myself living with you aga-"

"who did you just call me?" keith kissed his teeth, the once happy state that he was previously in.

"what...keith stop joking around" saige sighed as he narrowed his eyes at her.

"I am being serious, saige. do you still feel something for him?" not knowing what to think as saige failed to respond to him, keith walked away from her.

"pack your stuff and just get out, bro...I don't want to be in something with someone that doesn't want me back" keith spoke shortly before leaving to his back yard.

"are you fucking kidding me..." saige mumbled to herself before simply packing her things up, thankful that she only had a few things in the house since she 'd taken her other things back home.

loading her things into her car, the first person...well, people that saige called were briana and ziye' them two answering a few moments after.

"why are you calling us? I thought you were going to 'enjoy saigey poo and keithie woo love time' " briana laughed as she mocked her friends previous statement.

"uh...keithie woo just broke up with me" saige chuckled, she was surprised that the sentence came out of her mouth.

"awe what happened?" ziye' asked her sister, now fully interested in the conversation as she struggled to do her right eye brow in her mirror, making sure that zion and nick couldn't be seen from where she was since they were on her bed on their phones.

"well... he asked me to move in with him" stage sighed as she put her phone on her cars mount before beginning drive to the girls house.

"he did?" briana asked the girl trying to be serious before bursting into a fit of laughter.

"bitcchhhh! how does he go from asking you to move in to breaking up with you" ziye' laughed as she completed her eyebrow before going into doing her hair.

briana walked around target as she talked to the girls, looking for the things that everyone would eat for dinner.

"I called him nick-" saige blurted out her words as everyone became silent, including nick and zion.

"ahem...you mean while having the conversation or while having sex? I mean with way is bad but shit..." ziye' coughed before laughing nervously at her sisters words.

"I hope it was during sex, that would make this whole thing funnier" briana laughed walking to the frozen food aisle of the store.

saige drove to past her and the girls house and went straight to nicks apartment, she needed to talk to him about what was happening. "nope... it was definitely not during sex but, I did fail to tell him If I felt something for nick or not" saige sighed as she skimmed the garage for a space to park.

"oh my go-"

"it's gonna be okay, sai! talk to me when you get home...bye!" ziye' quickly hung up from the group before turning to nick and zion.

"she likes me back..." nick smiled getting excited as he hopped off of the bed, leaving zion on it.

"what are you gonna do?" zion asked his friend as he looked between him and ziye'

"I'm going to tell her how I feel."

• • •