Dreamcatcher Oneshot {Part 2}

Yoohyeon's POV

Yoohyeon scans the whole cafeteria hoping to see the girl. Frustrated, she quickly devours her lunch and stands up.

"Where are you going?" Yoobin asks.

"I'm going back to the classroom." Yoohyeon hurries out, leaving her two best friends at the table where they ate.

Upon entering the classroom and sitting down at her desk, the sliding door opens and the girl walks in.

"Ah!" Yoohyeon exclaims, pointing to the girl. She dashes towards her as she took her seat.

"Hm?" The girl looks up at Yoohyeon and gives her a confused and questionable look.

"I'm Kim Yoohyeon!" She extends her arm towards the girl hoping for a handshake.

Wow... Having a closer look at her really makes my heart race... Her skin is so pale and her lips are so red. Beautiful...

"Lee Siyeon." She shakes Yoohyeon's hand. "So, what do you want?"

"Hm? Ah.... Nothing really. I was just wondering if you wanted to hang out sometime..." Yoohyeon nervously laughs and scratches the back of her head.

"I'm sorry but I'm not looking for people to 'hang out' with. I don't plan on making any friends or acquaintances either." Siyeon diverts her eyes somewhere else.

"Then... Just be my friend!" Yoohyeon blurts out.

"Weren't you listening? I said I don't want any. Stop bothering me." Siyeon glares at her.

Yoohyeon smiles, "I'm interested in you though."

Siyeon blushes at the sudden comment. "What are you even talking about?..."

Yoohyeon laughs, "It's nice meeting you. Class is about to start so I'll talk to you later, deal?" She runs off before Siyeon could answer.

Yes! I did it! She's even cuter when she's embarrassed~

"How could you just leave your best friends behind?" Yoobin approaches Yoohyeon and ruffles her hair.

"Oof sorry-" Yoohyeon didn't really feel guilty about it or anything since she accomplished her goal.

"Knowing her, she was probably out to get someone. If you know what I mean." Handong adds.

"Yah! Handong! Shhhhhhhhhhh! No one needs to know!" Yoohyeon gives Handong a slight hit on the shoulder. Handong sticks her tongue out at her.

The teacher walks in and asks for the students to be seated. Class began and soon ended.

Everyone was eager to head home, especially Yoohyeon who shared a home with Yoobin and Handong.

"Let's go." Yoobin waited at the classroom door for the other two who were busy packing up their things.

"See ya tomorrow Siyeon!~" Yoohyeon waves at the girl but she decided to ignore her.

"Hmph." Yoohyeon pouts and walks towards her friends.

"Who's that?" Yoobin asks as they began walking home.

"A new friend I made today." Yoohyeon was happy to call her a friend.

"Hm... You mean when you left us to go talk to a stranger?" Yoobin teases.

The trio laughs and merrily made their way home.

•─────⋅☾ ☽⋅─────•

Siyeon's POV

"Who was that?" Gahyeon curiously asks Siyeon as they both walked to their mansion.