Chapter 4: Superhero Business

A/N   If you get a bunch of  Notifications from My Wolf friend being updated that's because i was/am organizing the story line. Sorry if your device is getting blown up with stuff that's being updated! Anyways, here is another story that i came up with. 

--------------------------------------------------👌✌👌------------------------------------

**This is going to be mostly about Unicorn Mann.**  **Texting will happen in this chapter**

Unicorn's P.O.V

*He's sitting on top of a building*

I've been patrolling  around the neighborhood. No crime. Weird. There was only one crime today. It was just some teenage kids scandalizing a house. I want something BIG to happen. *DING* Oh? *Ding* Better see...

YES!! A CRIME!! Hopefully it's a major one!  *Ding* Huh?

If they need a superhero then it's something that they can't stop! YES! Finally! 

FINALLY!! Well, i better go  since it's urgent.

~At the Scene~

Unicorn's P.O.V

great! Just great! It's Doctor Ostrich! What is he doing now?! I thought he was in jail! Must of escaped that beeping criminal. Well, at least i have a major crime! 

~Time skip brought to you byyyy, Spoider-man.~ 

Ughhhhhh. I groan. I was just launched into a wall. I need to stop Ostrich boi. *Runs up to Doctor Ostrich* HAAAAAAIIIIIIII YAAAAAAAA! *jumps up into the air and kicks him down* *Starts to punch him*  

Doctor Ostrich: Ow! Stop you Superboi! Why ow are ow you ow always ow ruining ow my ow plans! owwwwwwwwww.!

*Ostrich kicks him off*  *sends flying backwards through a building*

Ouch. man when will that oldie ever give up! I need to stop him! People are counting on their local hero to stop the villains! I need to protect the citizens!

I need to protect Goldy...  I need to protect my friends...

Come here you Oldie! *Flys out of building*

~After a while of battling more~

Ughhhhhhh! I got thrown through another wall. I     need      to    stop  him!    For    Goldy! *Ding* Ding*  *Ding* *Ding* 

RawrTiger: Unicorn.

RawrTiger: Unicorn?

RawrTiger: Hello?!

RawrTiger: UNICORN!!

Ughhhh. Great. It's Tina.

UnicornHero: MY PHONE SOUNDS LIKE IT'S ABOUT TO BLOW UP! WHAT!

RawrTiger: Sorry! Goldy keeps on bothering me!

Unicornhero: SO!?! I'm in a fight right now!! I can't take care  of it right now!!

RawrTiger: SO!? And im a friend that needs help! 

UnicornHero: Yes i know that but Im IN A BATTLE! IT can wait! 

RawrTiger: NO IT CAN'T! 

UnicornHero: Yes it can!

RawrTiger: NO IT CAN"T! 

UnicornHero: Tina for gods sake it's GOLDY! She's not an Evil Doctor trying to take over the world!

RawrTiger: I know it's Goldy but i can't stand her anymore!

1 minute passed

RawrTiger: UNICORN!!!

UnicornHero: WHAT!! I didn't answer because i WAS FIGHTING TO SAVE THE WORLD!!

RawrTiger: Well sorry again! What can i do to keep her away!

UnicornHero: Just tell her that later me and her can play video games! That should work!

RawrTiger: Thanks Unicorn! 

UnicornHero: Your welcome?!

Unicorn's P.O.V

Ughhhh. My gosh. I think i should just text them to tell them when im in a fight and when im not. So i don't have to do this all the time.

A/N PLEASE READ!!!! I wil be away on vaca.  I leave  Augest 9th and come back the 17th. I won't updating my stories. So i hoped you enjoyed the last one for awhile.  Don't Forget to Avenger on!