Chapter 9: Band Changes

Bucky took his name off the talent show sign up sheet. Ms Cooper came up to him after 2nd period Choir class he has for 2nd period.

"Mr Barnes..is there a reason why you took your name off the talent show?" Ms Cooper said

"Oh..um Im in the process of making some changes to my band. Ones that might include Ms Baxter joining me." He said

"Okay..I just wanted to make sure that you were okay." Ms Cooper said

"Yeah Im fine just working on some changes in between football practice." He said as he walked out of the classroom.

"Buck.." Presley said

"Hey gorgeous" he said as he pulled her into a empty classroom. They started to make out they were both moaning. They looked like the typical football/cheerleader couple if you didn't know them. She had on her cheer uniform and he had his jersey on.

It was a Friday but the JV teams had to be in uniform on Fridays. He locked the door and hit the lits. He put her against the wall as they had sex.

She started whispering out his name as he sucked on her neck. He started to spill into her "oh Presley..oh god yes mmm fuck me this god damn pussy of yours." He whispered

She giggled as she kissed him. "I like your dick baby its good to me." She whispered.

"Mm just like your pussy baby." He whispered

The bell rang he let her go she fixed her cheer skirt and he fixed his pants. They both went running to their classes.  That weekend they had both of their bands at his dad's barn.

"You wanted to us to meet here." Sam said

"Yeah um the reason why I took us off the talent show. Is because I want to focus on battle of the bands again." Bucky said

"So you are letting us know now that you are going to cheat again." Hope said

"No..I um I want to combine our two bands." Bucky said

"Pres.." Natasha said

"We need them..I made a mistake." She said as she stood there in leggings and his freshmen football hoodie. She was trying to hide her hickeys.

"So Wanda Hope Natasha will be back up vocals. Sam is still on keys Clint is still on drums. Clint Steve and Scott are still on guitars. Peggy and Carol Im sorry but you two are cut." Bucky said

Both Peggy and Carol both left the barn. Bucky made sure everything was plugged up right. They turned on the microphones and amps.

"Okay let's get started." Bucky said.

They started off rehearsal with "The Chain" by Fleetwood Mac. James came in and watched them to make sure it was going to sound good the way Bucky wanted it.

James smiled and whispered "Beyond perfect son."

When they finished the song James clapped. "Perfect. Presley you added so much more life to the band with your girls."

"Thanks" she said

"Keep going." James said

Bucky started up "Easy" by Rascal Flatts and Natasha Bedingfield on his guitar. Bucky smiled so big when she hit her big notes on her parts.

They went on to rehearsal a few more songs. Then they started up some of Presley's songs. Hope showed Sam the notes of "How Can I Help You Say Goodbye".

She kept her eyes closed as she played her acoustic guitar. Allison taught her how to play this song two months before she took her life. Tears started to roll down her cheeks.

She wiped them before her solo. Bucky swallowed hard as she did the last verse. When she finished Bucky hugged her. "Shh darlin..its okay..take a minute baby" he whispered.

They went into Little White Church. Wanda stood next to her with Bucky a and Steve on the other side. Bucky did a guitar solo with Steve on bass.

They continued to practice till midnight. Their friends left leaving them to clean up. They had their feet dangling out the loft window. They were working on a list of songs.

After they finished they were laying in the floor of the loft. They were making out and stripping down. They started to have sex she was on top of him.

"Oh god yes..mmm Presley..god baby don't stop." He said as he smacked her ass.

She reared her head as she moved faster chasing her orgasm. He looked down "Presley Presley.." he whispered

His eyes were rolling as he curled his toes. He started to come undone with her. He sat up with a wicked grin "god damn what you do to me woman makes me crazy for you" he whispered.

They started to make out as he wrapped his arms around her. "James..are you up here?" James said.

He went wide eyed he went to grab their clothes but it was to late. Bucky swallowed hard as he pulled her shirt on her.

"Presley..James.." James said

They both looked down "It's okay your secret is safe with me. But you two will have to come clean eventually. Especially if this leads to other feelings start to develop." James said

Bucky bit his lip "did you need something dad?"

"Yeah your mama was looking for you two. You all get cleaned up and dressed so you two can head home." James said as he climbed back down.

Bucky let out a breathe "oh god I was so scared." He said

She smiled "me too."

They shared a kiss then got dressed. They headed home in his truck that he got for passing his driving test.

Two weeks later they won Battle of the Bands together

Two weeks later they won Battle of the Bands together. They did their best to hide their sexual chemistry on stage during duets.