Chapter One

It was a December morning just like any other, The air was cold and crisp as Chanyeol woke up. He quickly got ready for school, trying not to disturb his parents. Chanyeol always liked going to school early. It was quiet and peaceful. No students insight. The way he liked it. Chanyeol made his way to his classroom and took his seat. He read alone since he didn't have friends. As more and more students filled the room, more and more would gossip about him.

"He's so weird."

"He's always alone like a freak"

"What a weirdo"

"Why is he so quiet."

Why do they hate me? What did I ever do to them?  As Class starts and the Kid behind him starts throwing things at him."Can you please sto-"

"Chanyeol? Did I give you permission to talk?"

"No, sir."

His teacher sighs "Your such a troublesome student. After class, I would like you to stay."

The class starts to laugh at Chanyeol's misfortune. What did I do to deserve this?

The class was dismissed and Chanyeol stayed behind. He hates this. He hates it when his Teacher does this.

"I see you've been misbehaving more often nowadays Chanyeol". His teachers says with a smirk on his face. It's almost like you want to stay after class.

His teacher gets closer to him.

"M-mr Lee stop-"

"I have power over you Chanyeol, Do you want to fail my class?"

Chanyeol paused for a moment. He shook his head.

That's what I thought."

I just wanna leave this world.

He was walking home after school until 'They' showed up. His bullies. They would always poke fun at him since he was poor. The bullies walked in front of Chanyeol."E-excuse me-"

    A fist landed into Chanyeol face before he could even finish his sentence. The group of bullies pushed Chanyeol to the ground and continued to beat him up. I wish I was dead. One of the bullies hits Chanyeol in the head and he falls unconscious. Chanyeol opens his eyes to see a blurry figure beating up his bullies. He saw a glimpse of the ogre's chiseled green face. Chanyeol quickly gets up stumbling a bit to confront the mysterious green man. So many questions are running through Chanyeol's mind. "Why did you help me?"

"It's wrong for people to do that. I was doing the world a favor."

Chanyeol was in awe of the man's visuals. His deep brown eyes, His olive green skin, His Scottish accent: he was perfect. The ogre began to walk away from the scene. "W-wait!" Chanyeol yelled. The man looked at him. "Who are you?"

    The Scottish ogre softly chuckled to himself. "My name is Shrek."

That was the last time Chanyeol ever saw Shrek. Or so he thought.

TO BE CONTINUED....