one•°°

"And class, if you all spelled my name wrong, I'm gonna fail you." Professor Jeon reminded his class as he sat back at his desk

Suddenly, a boy with soft blonde hair and almond eyes suddenly raised his hand

"Sir, what if we spelled our name wrong?" The blonde jokes, while his classmates were laughing while he sat there with a playful flirtatious stare.

Everyone in the class laughed, well..  Except Mr. Jeon

"I'll fail you" jungkook said in a serious voice and cold glare .

Everyone instantly quieted down as he said those words.

But, Taehyung wasn't having it.

Taehyung only smiled.

"Oh? So, that means my grades Will fall?"
Taehyung asked in a playful tone.

"yes." jungkook said in a very serious tone.

Serious enough for Taehyung to think his professor was so hot.

"It's alright if my grades will fall." Taehyung said

Mr. Jeon tilted his head in confusion while his eyes literally shows how confused he is.

OhmyGOd, he is sO adOraBLe what the fuck"

Taehyung thought as he saw how Jungkook tilted his head and how his glare dissapeared and now, replaced with big Doe confused eyes.

"but, if I fall for you, you better catch me!" Taehyung said loudly and the whole class started screaming and laughing again.

Taehyung just chuckled lowly

"Mr. Kim you shouldn't just say that to your teachers."
Jungkook said.

"Eh? But,aren't you my husband??"

The room was once again filled with laughter coming from his classmates.

"Mr. Kim I think that's enough." Jungkook said, clearly irritated

Taehyung FINALLY decides that it was enough teasing Mr. Jeon for today.

Taehyung started writing his and his professor's name on the sheet of paper given by his professor, "Jeon Jungkook"
"Jeon Taehyung" Taehyung chuckled to himself and called his seatmate to look at his name.

Just like what he expected, His seatmate only laughed and  said some profanities to him.

Taehyung also gave his seatmate, Park Jimin an idea. He covered his paper with correction pen and started to write "Min Jimin"

When their exam was finally over, Mr. Jeon called out to his students "okay class, I'll be the one collecting all your papers"

He started collecting them one by one.

When he finally reached Taehyung's table. Taehyung only smiled at him while the Ravenette collected his paper.

Taehyung expected that his professor would just give his paper back to him but, No.

His hot professor has other plans.

He collected Jimin's paper and Jungkook looked at jimin with a glare

"Mr. PARK, what is this?" Jungkook said emphasizing the PARK

"didn't I said thay I'll fail anyone who spells their name or my name wrong? You fail."

Jungkook turned his back and began walking away.

Taehyung and Jimin stared at each other.

Jimin's gaze wandered over to their professor who was packing up his things.

"But,  Taehyung used your surname in his name! Why am I the only one getting failed?!" Jimin whined.

Taehyung slowly wanders his gaze to his professor expecting a cold glare but, was surprised when he saw his professor smiling at him.

"And, why would I fail my husband?"

Taehyung's eyes widened at what he heard.

The room was once again filled with screams and laughter

Jungkook turned his back again and began walking towards the door.

"W-what? H-husband?" jimin said confused.

Taehyung just didn't mind Jimin as he was still in shock.
He just continued staring at Jungkook"s sexy back and muscles that are visible under his dress shirt.

Jungkook walked out of the door and suddenly peeked his head in the classroom again, connecting eyes with Taehyung.

"Meet me when your exams are done. We'll have a talk regarding to this matter, Mr. Kim-Jeon"

He winked at Taehyung and left after his statement.

Taehyung's jaw dropped.

what the fuck?"