Part 15

Sunmi POV

        When I saw the members of Infinite just staring at me, I panicked. I grabbed my bag and threw it in the cab and quickly got in after. I told the driver where to go and he quickly pulled away. I tried not to cry, but the tears fell anyways.

        When I arrived at home, my mother greeted me with a hug. "Are you alright dear?" she asked.

        "I'm fine" I sighed.

        "I was just about to grab some lunch" she smiled. "Are you hungry?"

        "No, I'm not hungry right now" I replied. "Actually I'm a little tired. I'm going to put my things away and take a nap."

        "Okay" she smiled as she walked back to the kitchen.

        I climbed the stairs and went to my room. Then I threw my suitcase in the corner by my closet and collapsed on my bed. I must have been more exhausted then I thought, because the next thing I know my mother was waking me up.

        "Sunmi, wake up. Your father is home."

        I rubbed my eyes and looked at the clock. Where had the day gone? I got up and tidied myself before going downstairs to greet my father.

        "Welcome home Dad!" I smiled as I gave him a hug.

        "Dinner is ready!" my mother called from the dining room.

        I hooked my arm around my father's and we walked to the table. My mother walked out of the kitchen with three bowls of rice and placed them on the table as we sat down.

        "Looks great!" I smiled. Honestly, I wasn't in the mood to eat, but I knew that I had to. I couldn't let my emotions control me like this.

        We all started eating and my father asked "What made you decide to come home?"

        I swallowed the bite of food I had just placed in my mouth and took a deep breath before looking at him and saying "I think it's time for me to come and work in the office."

        "What about your job at the restaurant?" my mother asked.

        "I quit this afternoon" I replied. "I won't have time to work there anymore if I am going to work at the office."

        "Are you sure about this?" my father asked.

        "Dad" I looked at him seriously. "We both know that if we don't make some drastic changes in the way things are managed, then we are going to loose everything."

        He looked me over and could tell that I was taking this very seriously.