Part 8

3 weeks later

Tour has been great so far. I've taken some really cool pictures, and the boys are having the time of their lives. The only thing that has been on my mind though is Zach. We have gotten even closer believe it or not. But the closer we get, the more I catch feelings. I've realized throughout this past couple of weeks that I do have feelings for Zach. I like Zach, but the big question is does he like me?

Laura🖤: guys I need your help

Bean🥜: What do you need?

Dani🍉: What's up

Laura🖤: It's about Zach

Jonah💦: Finally

Noodles🍜: Here we go

Bean🥜: Have you finally realized you like him?

Laura🖤: Yes... and that's what I need your help with, I cant continue to be around him with all my emotions bottled up inside. It's driving me crazy!

Bean🥜: So tell him

Laura🖤: What if he doesn't feel the same way

Jonah💦: Trust me I don't think you have to worry about that

Dani🍉: We can help you tell him

Laura🖤: How?

Bean🥜: Just leave it to us, I think we got something up our sleeves

Noodles🍜: Just make sure you are with Zach around 11

Laura🖤: Ok, I'm trusting you guys... please don't mess this up

Jonah💦: We wont 😉

I would be lying if I said I wasn't scared for tonight. Not only am I telling Zach how I feel, but I'm also leaving this all up to 4 dumbasses. 

During the show, I couldn't help but keep looking at Zach. Not only did it make me happy to see him having fun, but it made my stomach churn as I thought about what was going to happen ina couple hours.

Shortly after the show I patiently wait in the tour bus for Zach. I texted him about 10 minutes ago to meet me at the bus. It's 10:50 and I was supposed to get a text from Daniel 5 minutes ago. I text him asking him where the location was, I got no response. It's now 11:00, Zach should have been here by now. I text Zach as well but I also get no response. Did everyone bail on me? I walk over the door to go find them when I see an envelope taped to the door. I take it off and read it. It was addressed to me. I open it to see coordinates written on a little piece of paper. I type them into my phone. My maps said it was a 10-minute walk. I put my shoes on and walk out the door. 

I'm about 2 minutes away from my destination when I start to see lights twinkling in the distance. I walk towards them, now my phone says that I have made it to my destination. There is a path of lights leading to an opening in an empty park. All of a sudden I hear a guitar start to be strummed and all 5 boys walk out from behind trees. "I'd walk, I'd run, I'd even learn to fly, just to see you smile" Zach sang as he walked towards me with a rose in hand. I happily accepted the rose he held out for me to take. He then took my hand and spun me around just like he did that night during the show. He pulled me close and started to sway back and forth. 

Once the song ended he looked down at me. "Laura I've known you for a couple of months now and every single day since the day I met you I have been crazy about you. Being around you is the reason I smile every day, and I love being with you. Ever since we have been on tour my feelings for you have grown stronger." He paused looking at me. Before he could continue I interrupted him. "Zachary, every single time I'm around you my smile gets a little bit bigger. Every time you walk into a room my mood gets increasingly better. I'm only fully complete when you are by my side." We both starred into each other eyes. "Laura Quinn Avery, will you go out with me? Will you be my girlfriend?" I smiled as I nodded my head as I started to lean in and placed my lips on him. We broke apart smiling. 

Then it hit me "WAIT! THIS WAS YOUR GUYS PLAN?" I looked over at the boys who were all smirking. "Well you see after you texted us about wanting to tell Zach how you feel, the perfect idea popped into my mind." Corbyn looked over at Jack who began to add onto Corbyn's explanation. "We knew Zach liked you because you are all he ever talks about, so we went to him about it." "Then they told me about how you wanted to tell me how you felt so we created this!" Zach spoke up, with joy on his face as e gestured to the beautiful scenery around us. Jonah then continues, "So after the show, we set this up and ignored your texts." "We knew you would try to go find either me and Zach so we put the envelope on the door and waited," Daniel finished. "Wow" was all I could say as I looked at all of them with a big smile on my face. 

We soon all started to make our way back to the bus, me and Zach hand in hand, and everyone filled with joy.