Ajnara Group Belvedere is Attractively Priced for the all the Home-Buyers

With remarkable records of presenting and delivering numerous upcoming projects in Delhi/NCR region, Ajnara Group is now launching another opulent project in the area i.e. Ajnara Belvedere. Blend of both desirable location and luxury living, the project offers the best in terms of space and convenience.

To bring peace and privacy, Ajnara Belvedere Floor Plans is coming up with well constructed 3 and 4 BHK apartments with tentative sizes available. It starts with 3 BHK +2 Toilet of 1, 435 sq. ft. and ends with high end 4 BHK + 5 Toilet + Servant Room of 2, 575 sq. ft. Bringing together all the aspects of high-profile living, the project is sprawling across 7.5 acres of total land area and covered with lush green landscape.  The project is arranged in 7 elegant towers with G+25 and G+30.

Located next to Sector-18, Noida, Sai chowk Fortis hospital, DND Highway, Expressway Noida and NH-24 which implies residents are never far from any important landmarks.  Well equipped with schools, educational institution, colleges, shopping complex, entertainment avenues and other recreational centers, Ajnara Belvedere at Sector-79, Noida has developed into top-notch destinations around the globe. Moreover, many of the luxury hotels include Radisson blu, Grand Venezia and The residences are situated in and around this location.

Ajnara Group Belvedere is attractively priced for the all the home-buyers and property investors who are looking for a spacious living options in Noida. It’s an amazing investment opportunity which you should not miss. So hurry up and grab the deal!!

Read more Here: http://www.ajnara-thebelvedere.in/