TWENTY. [PART TWO]

Lorenzo stayed close to Yoonryul as they walked through the set, waving or smiling at people when a greeting was said

Lorenzo stayed close to Yoonryul as they walked through the set, waving or smiling at people when a greeting was said. Mainly him doing it since Yoonryul, despite being an idol for six months, was still coming out of his shell. However, he didn't blame him. Lorenzo had been the same way until he began acting out in his teenage years. His own shell broke thanks to Yoonryul offering a grape soda to him and from there, they were best friends.

Well, they also bonded over their enstranged fathers, but that's a story for another time.

"Okay, I see you didn't lie about the cute guys—fuck!" Lorenzo ducked behind a structure, tugging Yoonryul back with him. He poked his head around, then turned back to Yoonryul, who was glaring at him. His head slammed against the wall and he felt a headache coming soon.

"Give a warning next time, yeah? I've never seen you get this excited over some guy's dick.."

If only he knew about him and his winter boy, then Lorenzo wouldn't be tempted to laugh. His dick appointments will be told another time, when Yoonryul isn't dragging him away in an attempt to avoid more gay panicking.

He spoke too soon.

"Hey, watch where you're—oh my gosh, hi! You came after all, thank god." Yoonryul put on his best surprised face as he hugged his boyfriend, playing along with their plan. Last night, the couple came up with a plan (after making out for two hours, duh) to not get caught by Yoonryul's best friend. The main idea was to act like "bros" and avoid being touchy, but that was going to be hard for Yoonryul — he loved babying his boyfriend and giving him kisses.

Lorenzo saw the other boy's face and instantly recognized him as a fellow trainee from Blockberry Creative. Yoonryul never mentioned this guy, so maybe they weren't close friends. However, he asked about Yoonryul every two weeks and Lorenzo now feels like something is off, but he chooses to ignore it.

"Lorenzo, right? I've never introduced myself properly—I'm Tiki!" He has a friendly vibe, evident from his warm smile and the crinkles by his eyes (due to smiling). Lorenzo shakes hands with Tiki and looks at Yoonryul, who turns away to glance at something else.

"Yoonryul never told me about you, that's odd." Lorenzo quipped. Yoonryul went to intervene, but his boyfriend came in and saved both of their asses with a short explanation.

"Well, being friends with this guy is kinda a hassle so.." Tiki jokes, poking fun at the quiet male. Lorenzo laughs with him and agrees. After that, they keep talking while Yoonryul gets his makeup and hair done.

Just like the other week, Ayumu and his sons had another meeting with Jo Hajun before they left to Japan for their first concert. They'd be adding finishing touches on the albums and Hajun wasn't done working with Blockberry Creative either. He might as well be considered an employee for the company.