080.

Jaile Athena Ford posted a picture.

Jaile Athena Ford:

August 19, 2021.

To my totga,

        I am writing this letter just now because I wasn't able to put into words the feelings I had two years ago. The pain of losing you was overwhelming. I fully understand the reason why you have to let go— why you thought we needed this.
        You came into my life unexpectedly. Suddenly, one evening I saw a notification from a man I barely knew, liked my profile picture. He didn't end just there. He messaged me, continuously. At first, I don't understand what your intentions were — I didn't even know you at all. I tried knowing you by asking my best friend, Alexis, about you — all she was able to say was you're one of the hottest guy in school, which I highly agree.
        I have no plans of responding to any of your messages, but I'm glad I did. You were the first person (aside from my family) to believed in me, that I am more than just my family name. You were my backbone everytime I get nervous because I have to walk in school's runaway. You were ready to take you shoes off and lend them to me because I was tired from wearing heels. You were gladly fetching me from my house at midnight because I get hungry— not minding far your place from mine. You were never hesitant to hold my hands in public — even if I was.
       If this has every reached your attention, know that it has been two years but my heart still beats the same, your name. If ever you are willing to come back, I'll welcome you open arms. But if you have decided to not ever— I'll be happy to let you go.
      I'm sorry I wasn't brave enought to fight for you and to stand by you, but I just want you to know that I am ready.
Handa na kong mahalin ka at ipaglaban ka.

       I love you, L. Was. Am. And always will be.