Meeting

18 hours earlier...

JYP Entertainment, 4:17 P.M.

Jinyoung hurriedly rushed through the sleek marble hallways of the JYP building to JYP's office on the top floor. He awkwardly walked into the middle of the elevator with others surrounding him and pressed a button, only to see it had already been pressed by someone else. As more and more people trickled out of the elevator, Jinyoung sighed in relief, as he could move around the elevator more freely, as well as less awkwardness from being stuck in between workers. As he reached the top floor, there was only one more person in the elevator- a short, young woman with dark, long, straight hair wearing a fluffy- knit gray mock-neck sweater, with almost ballooning sleeves, cuffed straight jeans,wearing dangly golden earrings with sleek, shiny block-heeled black boots that already only added one more inch to her short height. She wore a baker's boy cap and a black mask, with round, circular glasses and an expensive-looking black purse. Jinyoung pursed his lips and licked them, a habit when he felt nervous and awkward. As the elevator reached the top floor, he bowed slightly to the woman in the elevator and hurried away toward the sajangnim's office- a large room, filled with crayon-colored pictures, comic books, gifts, presents, coloring books, lightsticks, and surprisingly, meme stickers of him, Got7, and other groups in JYP. There was a surprising amount of meme stickers from his group, especially Jaebum and BamBam (gee I wonder why #memebum), including one of his favorites of Jackson's dancing recording from his audition that he had specially made from the video on Weekly Idol ("I forgot I even had that!" he said, delightedly).
"Sajangnim, I'm here! I'm not dating Ji-" he stopped mid-sentence as he saw his usually upbeat and cheery sajangnim, slumped defeatedly next to a shady looking man wearing all black. "What's going on?" he asked cautiously. The shady-looking man stood up and straightened his jacket lapel.
"'I'm the owner of YG Entertainment," he said, shaking Jinyoung's hand with a creepy smile. Suddenly, a girl, specifically the one from the elevator, burst into the room loudly.
"Sajangnim, I'm here! Sorry for being late, I got los-" she froze as she saw Jinyoung's face.
"Jinyoungie?" she asked confused.

"Sooya? What are you doing here?"