Damien x Birthday!Reader

Requested by @_nat_is_smol_ 

                                                                                       ~~~

Everything was finally ready. The decorations were in place and food and drinks were set. Now all that the party needed was its guests. (Y/N) took a seat on her couch, turning on the TV as she waited. It didn't take long before the doorbell rang. She turned to a music channel before standing up and going to answer the door.

(Y/N) opened it, finding Violet and Tate standing there. "Hey!" Violet said. "How's the birthday girl?"

(Y/N) chuckled. "I'm good. How are you two?"

"Oh, we're doing wonderfully!" (Y/N) stepped aside, letting the couple inside. "So, I brought a few game ideas for us to play sometime during the party. I thought they'd be fun."

"Sounds like a plan." (Y/N) said. The doorbell rang again before opening on its own. In walked Liam and Zoe. The two were followed by Damien, Calculester, and Scott. The house continued to fill up with monsters until there were no other guests who weren't present. (Y/N) smiled at all of her friends, watching as they mingled with each other. In true Polly fashion, she brought her own stereo to create a small rave in the corner of the room.

"Alright everyone! Time to play truth or dare!" Violet called, causing everyone to groan.

"Do we have to?" Damian asked, his arms crossing."

"Yes." Violet said, sending the demon a glare to help shut him up. "Now sit in a circle and we'll get started." Everyone complied, sitting on the floor. "Alright. Who wants to go first?"

"I will!" Zoe called, her hand raised high in the air. "Scott, truth or dare?"

"Dare!" The enthusiastic werewolf jock screamed.

"I dare you to catch your tail." Zoe said, smirking.

"Oh man, I've been trying to get it for years! Maybe I'll finally get it!" Scott then started running in circles, attempting to catch his tail. Everyone laughed at him before continuing with the game. "Who's next?" Zoe asked.

"I'll go." Oz said before turning to Brian. "Truth or dare?"

"Truth." Brian replied.

"Were you or were you not admiring Vicky when she came to school in that dress?"

Brian blushed, glancing at Vicky before letting out a sigh. "Yes, I was."

Vicky blushed as Amira cheered. "I knew it!" She said.

"Oh, I wanna go next!" Violet said.

"Go for it." Oz responded.

Violet looked to (Y/N). "Truth or dare, (N/N)>"

"Dare." The (H/C) haired girl responded.

Violet smirked. "I dare you to sit on Damien's lap."

(Y/N) blushed before standing up. "Fine."

Damien blushed like a mad man. "Wait, don't I get a say in this?"

"Nope." Violet said simply.

(Y/N) walked over to Damien, sitting on his lap just like she was dared to. "Sorry." She mumbled, the blush still on her face.

His blush darkened as he slowly wrapped his hands around her waist. "It's fine..." The two sat like that for the rest of the game, staying that way even when the others moved on to a different game.

Violet looked at them, smirking. "You wanted this to happen, didn't you?" Zoe asked.

"Yup! Tate and I have been planning this for days."

"Well, good job. It looks like it worked." Zoe said. The three then continued to glance at the couple on the floor, Zoe silently fangirling.  

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hopefully, this is good enough for you and thank you for the request. 

Have a wonderful day, my lovelies!

~Gel