Blue 6

In the room next door, three Wizards were gathered around a table. Two of them, brother and sister, were playing a game of Counter-Feet, while the other, the sister's husband, looked on and kept score. All three of them wore blue pointed hats, as they were from a Time before the Pointy Hat Protests, which made it disgraceful for any Wizard to wear a pointed hat. (DomDaniel, of course, had taken no notice of this as a social faux pas.) The sister had been a mer

Elias was still coming up with a retort when all three Wizards heard the slap, followed by more screaming and the distinct slamming of a door. Instinctively they turned to their own open door, and their eyes were met with the sight of a wild-eyed girl with tangled hair and a dirty, rumpled nightdress hanging loosely around her body. Each shocked, unable to move, they stared at each other in bewilderment. Then the girl broke the spell and jabbed a finger at the Wizard trio. "Vad tittar du på! Ser du inte jag har en dålig dag?!" And she was gone in a blink.

Drawing in a sharp breath, Fritz whispered, "She's a Witch. That's why they fought."

Marie scoffed. "Fritz, don't be ridiculous!"

"I'm not!" Fritz insisted. "It makes perfect sense! Did you see her eyes? Everyone knows that witches have blue eyes. And the way she Transfixed us with her stare—admit it, you felt that! And did you hear what she said?"

"No, Fritz, I wasn't—"

"Exactly!" her younger brother interrupted. "Foreign words like that can mean only one thing: a Witchy Hex!"

"Not necessarily, Fritz!" Marie argued in exasperation. "It's probably just her native language from some other country that we've never been to. For pity's sake, think logically!"

But Fritz wasn't listening. "What could she have Hexed?" he muttered to himself, quickly scanning the room. Then his eyes fell on his potted cactus plant. Or, rather, what should have been his potted cactus plant. With a cry, Fritz darted out of his chair and fell to his knees beside the shriveled-up remains of his most prized possession, a gift from a Wizard friend long gone. With a flash, his horror and grief turned to anger. "That Witch killed my cactus!"

This time it was Elias's turn to roll his eyes. "Fritz Thomas Stahlbaum, ever since I met you, I've known you for a bit of a drama queen, and this is no exception. Didn't Marie advise you to keep it in the Foryx Greenhouse? Cacti survive a long time without water, true, but neglect it for what you think are only a few days, and look what happens—"

"It was only a few days!" Fritz protested, ignoring the sage words of his brother-in-law. "The Witch Ill-Wished it, that's the only explanation!" Abruptly he stood up and headed for the door. "I'm going to find that Witch and give her a piece of my mind!"

As Fritz stomped down the corridor, Marie shook her head in defeat. "Fritz is so stubborn sometimes," she complained to her husband. "I don't know who that poor girl is, but I sure wouldn't want to be in her place when he finds her."

----

Everything had been so good until I saw everything so clearly in front of my eyes, I saw through his eyes, Ullr. They were looking for us but everything became black all of a sudden as if he were gone, dead. And with the dark I got a sharp pain in my chest. The last thing I know he saw was Princess Jenna screaming and a bright light. I screamed right out when I got the sight, I remember Nicko's confused expression of my shriek, but the pain in the chest didn't go away I just rushed out of the room and along the winding corridors. Everything was clinically white and the walls felt like they crawled against me, my plunge was seamed and everything just became too much. I remember joking at someone but I couldn't bother, Jag har en dålig dag. 

And before I knew it I ended up without the same door I had left. I knew he was waiting for me on the other side and he wants an explanation of my hysteria. And I have to tell him, it was actually about his sister and our future that was affected by my vision. I lift up the sluggish door while giving off a protest of a horrible giggle. And as I suspect he was sitting there with a shamed face expression but he quickly got up when he saw me but kept his facial expression. He had a wrinkle between the eyes of his green wizards, which I wanted to smooth out for him. I had the whole plan in my head over how this would go until I had a lung conversation so we could understand each other without any misunderstandings between our words with my to some ignorance with the language he speaks but now when I see his eyes so golden with concern for me, I can no longer get a word anymore. no matter how happy I don't want it, I still can't keep away the hot tears that have formed in my blue eyes. The tears run hot over my pale cheeks. I stand still as stunned as he runs toward me and embraces me. I didn't want to feel as vulnerable as I did but when he embraced me I felt safe and secure which made it even worse to have to tell him. But before I tell you, I let myself drill my head in his chest, his masculine hand feels drawn over my hair while he whispers the consolation words to me in my ear with his little voice."It's okay" he whispers to me and his words make me melt against him like my tears, why should he make it so damn hard for me. I do not want to crush his heart and hope if there had been someone else who did I had to kill them but I did not kill myself so he becomes even more devastated than he should already be?"It's okay Snorri you can tell me from the beginning for me so everything will be fine," he said with a lingering voice against my hair. Everything will be well whispered voice in my head as a mantra. Everything will be okay, allt kommer att bli bra.

"I'm so sorry Nicko" I whispered to his chest before I told about my dream while I saw his face face slowly changing while I was telling. When I reached the end we had sunk to the floor and his pushed me softly to his chest to have something to hold on to. And I understood and shared his pain but we needed to keep up the courage, we needed to understand having faith in them. I was just about to tell my thought to him when we were disturbed by a rough knocking on the door. I left Nicko together the sick on the floor while I was walking towards the door. Behind the heavy door stood two powerful men. Their masiva bodies scared me but I did not let you be scared you would not certain their weakness it was one of the things my mother had learned.

"Vad är det ni vill? What do you want?" I asked them, but they did not respond but grabbed me and dragged me along the white wrong free corridor. I skipped the top of my lungs after Nicko but I couldn't see him. But I know he will save me, I know it. They dragged me through the seemingly endless corridors until they let me out along a long staircase and threw me into a carbon black room which was the opposite of the white corridors it was dark and dirty. But Nicko will save me despite his heartache.

(1330)