The One

Checkout my new book,The One.

Everyone in their life has THE ONE

Everyone in their life has THE ONE. That one person who is there to love you,understand you,take care if you and cherish you for the rest of the life.

That is what Niklaus Mikaelson the CEO of Mikaelson Ent. has ever wanted.Will he get that one person?

--------------------

Katherine Sherwood the self made billionaire after getting cheated by her boyfriend whom she thought she loved,wants to do nothin with love.She loves the life she has.But what happens when she wants more than that because of a certain someon.

Is she ready to take a chance again on love or will she just let it go away?

Niklaus Mikaelson knows who is THE ONE for him since the moment he laid his eyes on her. Is he gonna be able to woo her?

Will she believe that the playboy billionaire has changed his playboy ways to be with her?Is she brave enough to put her heart at risk again?

***************************************************************************************

If you haven't checked out my previous book MEANT TO BE please do check.

(I know it will be can not cab,but I'm not being able to correct it,sorry

(I know it will be can not cab,but I'm not being able to correct it,sorry.I'll when there's no network issue.)

Isabelle Lightwood, the best neurosurgeon of America,wants to become the head of the medical council but to get that position she needs to be MARRIED!!!!!

Ashton King, the CEO of KINGS COop.,have worked day and night to bring the company on the top... but to inherit the company completely he needs to get MARRIED in a couple of months!

What happens when they both put themselves into a marriage contract for a year Will they stay As strangers?

As friends?

As companions?

Or will love blossom between the two????

Read to find out!

Detailed introduction inside.