IMPORTANT! READ ME!!!

Description I OWN NOTHING BUT THE MAIN CHARACTER! not a crossover I have merrily taken aspects from ranma such as jusenkyo, the name ranma, crazy martial arts moves and happosai WILL NOT be the grandmaster of anything goes, the mc's great great grandfather' there is no fiance crap, no Amazons or crazy challenges from other martial arts school's. the mc will have fallen into cursed spring of drowned girl and his quirk Is the rarest as only 9 other people had it before him (think of alchemy from fullmetal alchemist and he can can also do the make a sword from a paper clip thing like al did with the philosophers stone against kinky and he doesn't need a transmutation circle) and in order to share their experiences on to the successor, they will be apart of his soul and can talk mentally to the main character, and he will have one for all in order to keep up with the original story. 

 NOTE: HIS QUIRK IS STARTED BY BEING PASSED DOWN FROM HIS HIS GREAT( X8) GRANDFATHER EDWARD MIDORIYA AND THE FOUNDER OF ANYTHING GOES MARTIAL ARTS.

IMPORTANT NOTE: Ranma's mother is shampoos aunt in this story so the amazons will apear but not as a "love interest". 

 Ironfury signing off,

Peace