01

Noen was nervous, to say the least.

He was currently boarding a plane to fly down to Houston, where he would be attending the meet and greet for the lights out tour.

He had never really been popular before so it came as a surprise to him when his Tik Toks (of him doing literally nothing) began blowing up all over the media.

Noen remained thankful that he was able to be apart of this experience, and was excited to meet the boys who he would be joining on tour.

He showed his ticket to the flight attendant, then proceeded to make his way to his seat which conveniently, was by a window.

After pulling out his phone and tweeting about making it onto the plane safely, he turned it onto aeroplane mode and listened to the flight attendant ramble on about the safety rules and emergency evacuation.

As soon as the flight attendant had taken her seat at the front of the plane, the wheels began rolling and the butterflies in Noen's stomach began fluttering. This was it.

Well, there's no going back now.

>>>>>>

hii!! u guys uhh, im proper in love with noen and stuff so bare with me :3

if you don't support this ship, please don't continue reading.

if you don't support the people this fanfiction is based on, please don't continue reading.

future chapters will be longer, this was just to give y'all an idea of what this fanfiction is about.

thank u lovelies <3