Crazy? Bitch i'm insane

3rd person POV:

Athena sat in her patted room in the penitentiary she was basically living in now. The beast kinda got both of them caught while trying to enjoy his meal...three school girls at an abandoned apartment. It's been about 7 and a half months since then.

The girl sat on her bed holding her hands over her ears and felt like she was going to go mad.

All of the voices in her head kept talking and John, one of the nurses like to try and touch her inappropriately but Ebony kinda dropped kicked him out a glass window, killing him instantly but that earned her a week of electroshock therapy and lack of her ipod.

The voices in her head stopped as the door flew open revealing Dr. Ellie Staple with a smile on her face. Athena hated this women with a passion and so did the other personalities.

"Come on Athena, it's time for our monthly meeting"

Ebony growled as she slowly got up and stared at her with a smirk.
Dr. Ellie knew she was in trouble now as Athena jumped in front of her with blood plastered onto her lips because she bit her lip and tongue really hard which caused her to bleed. Athena(Ebony) leaned down to her ear and chuckled before whispering

 Athena(Ebony) leaned down to her ear and chuckled before whispering

Dr. Ellie softly nodded but smiled as two of her guards come rushing in, grabbed Athena's arm and pulled her away. They placed her in a straight jacket and into a wheel chair, rushing her out of the room and into Dr. Ellies room. Athena smiled as she saw Kevin(Dennis) sitting there with wide eyes.

"Oh shit, they got you two? Why do you have blood on your face?" He whispered to her and she just stared at him.

"Duh?..I was with you at the time of our capture..dumbass...oh no reason..ebony thought it would be funny to scare the doctor." Dennis smirked widely and looked at Dr. Ellie who basically cowered in fear.

"I'm going to ask you two a series of questions and I want you to answer them..okay?"

They both shook their heads and listened

"What happened to those girls who were torn torn apart?...did you do it? And how did they end up like that? Where are their hearts?"

Athena shook her head as she remembered what happened to the girls.

(Flashback)

"Eenie, meanie, minie, moe...catch a whore by her toe..if she hollers, don't let her go...my mom told me to kill the very best one and she is it..." Ebony roared loudly as she jump on to the Hopeless girl chained to the iron bar.

"I need you helpless"

She growled as her jaw expanded wider, she sunk her sharp teeth in the girls chest

The girl screamed and thrashed around as blood splattered upon her and Ebonys face as she tore open her chest and eating her heart

The girl screamed and thrashed around as blood splattered upon her and Ebonys face as she tore open her chest and eating her heart. After a few minutes, she pulled a handful of blood into her mouth, the beast approached Ebony with blood caked into his teeth as he smiled at her.

"Done darling..." He asked with his deep husky voice..she smiled and stood up, blood everywhere on her.

she smiled and stood up, blood everywhere on her

"Yeah actually I am..she tasted good but now the after taste kinda kicked in and made me wanna throw up" He chuckled and approached the girl with a hug in which she hugged back. After a few minutes, he let go and stared at her before leaning toward her and kissed. Things kinda got heated between the two of them....

(Flashback over)

"She only devoures the heart..."

"What?"

That's it for this chapter, I hope you guys like it..🤗🤗