deux.

___________

___________

[the fallen can have nice things.
smiles, glitters, kisses.]

after. 1994
the newly magnets.

warning:
mentions of emotional abuse, vulgar

park chaeyoung's point of view.

WORD COUNT: 5186

___________

            WE STAYED UNDERNEATH THE SPRINKLED SKIES. I soothed her, intertwined hands, with all the warmth still left on my skin before it rids from the chilly air. I wanted to make sure she was tranquil, hoping to spark a bit of life in her eyes. I crouched across her while she settles on the rooftop bench, the closeness made her feel good at least.

I didn't have time to attend other responsibilities, so I gave it to another officer in hand and asked for more manpower in case of troublesome crowd control. We can't always avoid that kind especially at a time of where people are wild like animals on the loose. I would do the same if I weren't given a task as the assistant organizer of the event.

But look at me; I'm with her. The redhead freak. The girl I despise but came to an epiphany that all this person needs was someone to understand her.

And so, I did what was needed. Even though she would push me off the next morning we see each other. I would do my best on seeping through the bullshit she has done but hypothetically, she wouldn't compromise with the way I treat her. Almost as if I'm taken for granted.

Weird because I know so much of how Jisoo behaves. While I was busy hating on her, my odd habit of being into someone else's shoes sort of made me even curious of what goes on. How she was reckless of having a striking hair color when I noticed that she doesn't like the limelight, how she cracks up awful but laughable dark jokes at a serious time.