Chapter Five

Jay P.O.V

We were walking into the school, me walking with Kira and Malia after I hugged her tightly when I saw her. Stiles and Scott were talking in front of us.

"You dont think it's highly suspicious that we haven't seen this kid in years and he suddenly turns up?" Stiles asked Scott. Scott shrugged and sighed.

"I'm more suspicious of the guy who just tried to kill me." Scott said but was then cut off by Malias phone. I hold her hand as she reads her email then squeals.

"I'm in, I passed." She told us and I jump up to hug her and kira joins in too and eventually all the boys making us all laugh.

"Thank god, where have you guys been I've been looking for you guys everywhere. The whole senior class is her." Lydia tells us coming down the hall and I brighten up hearing her. I walked to her and she gasps and then hugs me tightly.

"I've missed you." She told me and took my face in her hands.

"I've missed you too." I tell her smiling. She pulls away looking at all of us.

"So are we doing this or what?" She asked us smiling. We all nod and I'm between Stiles and Scott who have one arm around me as we walk toward the library.

💙💙💙💙💙💙💙💙💙💙💙

We all stood in a line waiting to put our signatures down. Stiles went first putting his down and passed the marker to Lydia when he was done. Lydia gave it to Kira who then gave it to Malia who gave it to me and the person behind me was Scott.

I grabbed the marker and looked at all the initials before landing on one I knew. D.H
I smiled thinking about him before writing my own name down and then stopping to write three more down.

E

E.R, V.B and I.L

I smiled and handed the marker to Scott who wrote his down and then stopped and wrote Allison's initials. I grabbed his hand leading him with me to the others.

"They should be with us." Stiles told us and I nodded leaning my head on Scott arm.

"They still are." I told them as they left and I stayed behind and looked at the balcony of the library to see a boy and a blonde girl staring at me. I looked around before waving at them and they waved back before disappearing.