Paul Stanley- Road Trip

Requested by: -tarantinoslays 

"I WANNA ROCK AND ROLL ALL NITE!" You sang out loud as your new husband, Paul, finished packing up the car for your road trip. You sang with the song on the radio and danced in the car. Paul finished packing up and got into the car. He looked at you and gave you a look (gif above). "Hey! I'm not that bad." He let out a laugh and smiled. "I know, babe. I'm just joking." He took your hand and kissed the back of it, before starting the car and driving off. 

You both began to sing the songs on the radio, next one being "I Love It Loud". You two were traveling far, and decided the trip would be fun rather than taking a plane. From LA to Las Vegas, he was going to be driving for 4 hours, so you tried to make it comfortable for him. As you two finally stopped singing, he grabbed your hand again and smiled. "Hold on. I'll hold your hand as much as you want right after I do this." 

You leaned forward and opened your bag. You took out a bag of chips and began eating it. He laughed, and then stuck his hand out towards you. "Can I have some please?" You nodded and fed him some chips. Other than eat, drink and sing, there was really nothing else to do. About an hour and a half of driving, you began to fall asleep. You felt bad for leaving Paul awake by himself, but your eyes closed on you. 

You obviously don't remember the rest of the trip. But your little nap was over, you woke up and realized you were in someone's arms. You kept your eyes closed as you pretended to be asleep as he carried you to the hotel room, bridal style. You took a little peek, and It seems that he had brought everything up first, then you. He laid you on the bed and then began to take your shoes and clothes off, then replacing those clothes with your night clothes from your bag. 

He covered you with the blanket and went to the bathroom to take a shower. You decided to scared him, so you waited for a little while, before getting out of your night clothes and heading into the shower with him. He was facing the opposite direction of you, so it was perfect. You quietly got in, the water making it a lot easier to sneak in since it was a bit loud. 

Your arms slowly made their way around his waist and he let out a high-pitched scream. "Y/N! You nearly gave me a heart attack!" Paul said, and you laughed, wrapping your arms around his waist as he grabbed your face and kissed you passionately. "Your breath smells like chips and dip." He said, which both made you laugh. After you shower, you both dried off and put on your night clothes. Then, you two watched TV for hours and talked before heading back to bed. 

As you both laid down, Paul wrapped his arms around your waist and kissed your cheek. "I love you, Y/N. Goodnight." You kissed his cheek as well and smiled. "I love you too, baby. Goodnight." You both held each other as you both slept peacefully, ready for this vacation to start. 

(Sorry it's so short, I didn't know how to drag this out a bit.)