5

(A/N: The dress in the picture is what Sally gave you to wear- I don't wanna know how she got a dress like that- XD)

          "You look beautiful!!!" Sally clapped, bouncing up and down as she looked at you. You had just put on the dress she had given you, and you loved it. LJ was staring at you, his mouth hanging open slightly. You noticed his eyes shift down to your chest. 

"Pervert." You said, covering your chest. You hadn't really thought of LJ as the perverted type until just now. LJ finally seemed to snap out of his daze, chuckling as he shook his head. 

"Sorry gumdrop. I do agree with Sally, though." Light blush dusted your cheeks as you looked away, walking over to Sally's little table. The three of you sat down, chatting with each other as you had an imaginary tea party. It was really fun, and, Sally let you keep the dress. You went back into the bathroom and changed into your original clothes, carefully folding the dress and carrying it with you. Just as you walked out of the bathroom, there was a knock on Sally's door. She skipped over and opened it, and Masky walked in.

"(Y/N), we got a room for you." He said. You were pretty surprised.

"That didn't take very long." You commented as he led you out the door and down the hallway.

"It normally takes longer for us to prepare a room, but this one was already empty so it didn't take near as long as it normally does." He said and you just nodded. You two came to a light brown door and Masky pushed it open. The room was simple, it had grey walls, a closet, a bed, a bathroom, and a nightstand. Nothing real interesting.

"You can decorate it however you want with stuff you take from your victim's houses, even take clothes, if you choose to do that." He said, glancing around the room.

"Alright."

"Oh, and, by the way, Jeff's going on a killing spree later and wanted to know if you wanted to come with him."

"That sounds fun!" You grinned and Masky chuckled.

"I'll tell him you want to come, then."Masky turned and left, shutting the door behind him. You went and put the dress Sally had given you in the closet and looked around the room again. You couldn't help but want to paint it, you were a pretty good artist, afterall. You noticed a blank wall that would be perfect to paint something on, it was a matter of what you wanted to paint. You shrugged and walked out of the room, shutting the door behind you. You wandered downstairs where you found Jeff and Masky talking to each other with Toby and Hunter trying to get his attention by poking him. He only ignored them, though. LJ was watching BEN troll some poor kid on Cleverbot, while the others were nowhere in sight. You decided to walk over to LJ and BEN, boredly looking over the sofa.

"Whatcha doing?" You questioned, making BEN jump and LJ chuckle.

"Freaking some kid out on Cleverbot." BEN commented, typing a response to whatever the kid had said.

"Nothing real interesting." LJ said, opening a Twix and handing it to you, not even questioning if you wanted it or not. You ate the Twix quite happily, watching BEN terrify the kid. BEN smirked.

"I'll be right back-" He then dove through the computer screen. You stared after him.

"...Okay then.." You blinked a few times before shaking you head. LJ laughed.

"This is a mansion filled with killers, and more than half of them happen to be dead. What did you expect, gumdrop?"

"Not a Link rip-off climbing through a computer screen." You shrugged and LJ chuckled.

"Not what I'd expect either." Jeff walked over and tapped you on the shoulder. You turned to look at him.

"You ready to go?" He asked.

"I need a weapon, but yeah." 

"Grab a knife from the kitchen, that should be fine for now." You nodded and walked to the kitchen, grabbing one of the butcher knives laying on the counter. It had dried blood on it so it has clearly been used before. You walked back into the living room over to Jeff.

"Now I'm ready." He smirked.

"Let's go then." He took his knife out of his pocket and walked towards the door.

"Hey smiles! Wait up! I wanna come!" A voice said from behind you. You glanced over your shoulder to see Hunter standing there. Her hair was cut short and she was wearing a black face mask with a blood red Jack O'Lantern-like smile on it, a short sleeve black jacket with a crimson shirt underneath it, black fingerless gloves, and black ripped jeans. She was carrying a softball bat in one hand and a knife in the other. Jeff rolled his eyes- or, tried to- and motioned for both of you to follow him. 

"Fine, but I get to pick the location." He walked towards the door, not even looking to see if you two were following. Hunter rolled her eyes and jogged to catch up with him. You walked out after her, following them into the forest. Jeff took off running, making you have to run to keep up too. Both Jeff and Hunter broke into a dead sprint and you were struggling to keep up. You managed to stay close enough that you could still see them. You were sprinting as fast as you could yet was still falling behind. The forest around you began to change. It went from dead trees to alive ones with green leaves. The sunlight faded into practically nothing, but you could still see Jeff and Hunter ahead of you. They began to slow down, allowing you to catch up. You had reached the edge of the forest. Jeff glanced back at you after you all slowed to a stop. His carved smile somehow seemed to widen as he lifted his knife in the air.

"Now the fun begins!"

          A/N: Not exactly 1,000 words, but if I continued into the spree this chapter would be a helluva lot longer then all the others so I decided to wait until the next chapter. The next chapter will have blood and some gore, they are murderers afterall. I'm not going to sugarcoat it like some people do, I'm going to write in however much detail I find appropriate. Anywayyy, as always, tell me if you find any mistakes so I can fix them!

Oh, and, if the next chapter isn't entirely a killing spree, the reader may get a little closer to LJ~ mwahahaahahaahaha >:3