Chapter 9

Cameron's P.O.V.

It was 6:00 in the morning, and it was Sunday. I woke up and I checked my phone. I read Meli's text message and I smiled after I read it. I didn't want to text her back because she's still sleeping. I got up and I went to go use the bathroom. I began to think about positive things. I looked at the mirror and I looked at my freckled face. I smiled. After I got done washing my hands, I got out of the bathroom and I went back to my bedroom before my parents wake up. I started to fall back asleep. 15 minutes later, I woke up and I felt like that I couldn't go back to sleep. I grabbed Snuggles and I decided to sleep with him. I went back to sleep again.

Meli's P.O.V.

I woke up on a Sunday morning and it was 8:55. I went on my phone and I turned off the "Do No Disturb" mode. I checked my phone and luckily that I didn't get any messages and phone calls overnight. I grabbed Kenny The Koala and I began to hug him. I heard Cameron walked out of his bedroom and I heard him say "Good morning" to his parents and Maya. I laid my head on my pillow and I began to think about Cameron. I looked at my Kenny The Koala plush and all I can think about is Cameron. I can hear Libby and Victor cooking breakfast. I can smell the bacon from the kitchen and I also figured that they're making french toast. Cameron knocked on the door of the guest room. I let him in.

"Come in!" I said.

Cam walked into the guest room and he closed the door behind him. He smiled at me and I smiled at him back.

"Good morning, my angel." Said Cameron.

"Good morning, my prince." I said.

We hugged and we kissed on the lips.

"How'd you sleep?" Cameron asked.

"Good, how'd you sleep?" I asked.

"Good. Breakfast is almost ready."

"Okay, my love. Did you sleep with Snuggles?"

"Yes, I did. Did you sleep with Kenny The Koala?"

"Yes, Cam."

"Did you think about me?"

"Yes, I did. And did you think about me too, Cameron?"

"Of course I did, princess. I love thinking about you."

"I love thinking about you too."

"We're meeting up with the "Descendants" cast today at 1:00. We have to be out the house around noon."

"Okay, baby. I love you."

"I love you too."

"Cam, remember when I told you the other day that I'm nervous to meet the "Descendants" cast?

"Yes, I do remember, Meli."

"Well, I'm still a little nervous to meet them."

"Don't be nervous, my love. They're very good friends of mine. I'm sure they're going to be your friend too. Dove, Sarah, China, Brenna, BooBoo, Dylan and everyone else is very nice, Meli. They told me before you came to LA that they wanted to meet you in person. And I know I told them that you're coming to LA and they're very excited to meet you. Plus, I know you do trust me, but they won't say anything mean to you. Like I said, don't be nervous."

"You're right, Cam. I won't be nervous. I promise."

"There you go, my angel."

"Do you think breakfast is ready?"

"I'm pretty sure it's ready. Let's go find out."

"Okay, Cameron."

Cameron and I walked out of the guest to see if breakfast is ready. It was already on the table. I said "Good morning" to Libby, Victor and Maya.