Meeting The Eldest Siblings

Percy stared at her in shock before saying something that awed Hestia.

"As out of this world it may be I believe you. Lady Hestia" he said bowing.

" Do not bow to me young one. I am no longer an Olympian nor do I have a throne. Therefore I am just a minor goddess."

" You are no minor goddess, though can I ask you something?" he asked politely.

" Of course you can," Hestia said.

" What am I to do now? Where am I to go? With whom am I going to live with? Because there is no way in Lord Hades name that I am going to stay with Gabe." he said, using a little bit of old English to emphasize his point.

Hestia shot up and said something that surprised even her.

"You can stay with me!"

Percy seemed shocked, but after absorbing what she said, he slowly grinned wide enough for Hestia to  see his perfectly straight teeth.

"I'd love to!" he exclaimed.

Hestia let out a breath she didn't know she was holding in.

" Come on then."

" Where are we going?" Percy asked, rather confused.

Hestia grinned " Why, to the throne room where all my siblings can meet you. I want to ask you something before we go though."

Percy thought for a moment before he said " Shoot."

Hestia was confused for a second before getting it and asking " Will you be my son?"

Percy stated at Hestia in shock so long that Hestia started worrying. So when he nodded vigorously, she released a breath of relief

" I would love to be your son, especially after my mother... was killed."

Hestia frowned, upset at herself because she reminded him of his dead mother. So she forced a grin, grabbed his shoulders and warned him that they were going to flash- which is a form of air travel-  to the Olympian throne room.

When they got there however, only Hera was there.

The two slowly approached Hera before bowing. Hera looked at the boy confused before asking her elder sister who he is.

" No disrespect Lady Hera, but my name is Perseus Jackson, but I would like it very much so, if you called me Percy." Percy said.

While Hera was shocked that he dared speak out she admired his mannerisms and wondered who his mother is.

" May I ask whom you were raised by?" Hera asked, voicing her thoughts.

The boy looked crestfallen but said " My mother, Sally Jackson raised me. She was one of the best women in this twisted world we live in. She was kind, never spoke one bad word about anybody. She was perfect in my eyes."

" What happened to her, child?" Hera asked.

"She was killed by my stepfather, Gabriel Ugliano, who, by my standers is the second worst man in the world. The first being my father, of whom left my mother and I to Gabe harmful ways." Percy said angrily.

Hera seemed shocked, but before she. could regain her composure, there was a flash and a loud bout of thunder, as her husband flashed in his throne next to her. Directly after that there were 4 flashes and the eldest gods and Athena were in the room.

Percy stared in shock as Zeus spotted him and asked him " Who are you child and what are you doing in the throne room of the gods?"

" His name is Perseus Jackson and he is my adopted son," Hestia said, proudly.

That just threw the whole throne room into complete and utter shock and silence.