"Where are my clothes?"

My eyes burned from the light as I slowly awoke. My head instantly pounding and I regretted drinking so much. Never again. I looked down and noticed I wasn't in my bed due to the gray sheets covering my slightly clothed body. Wait! Where are my clothes?! I began to panic and scolding myself for not being able to remember what happened last night. I looked over to my left noticing I wasn't the only one in the bed. Oh no! The body began to groan and I froze once he spoke. "What now?" His voice lazed with sleep. The familiar eyes slowly waking up. I probably look a mess because I feel like a mess. "I'm sorry but what happened last night?" I decided to ask, so afraid of the answer. "You seriously don't remember?' He asked and I replied by shaking my head. "Ouch, that hurts that you don't remember but I sure did" he replied with a smirk. Oh my god, I slept with him! I don't know what to do. "Relax, I'm joking nothing happened,'" I let out a breathe "besides you puking all over me and yourself. You also might have blacked out too.'" I'm such an embarrassment.

    "I changed you into my clothes since you threw up all over yours" my cheeks instantly flushed realizing he saw my almost naked body. "um thank you" I replied shyly. "You might also want to check your phone, it kept blowing up with calls but I turned it off because it wouldn't let me sleep".
I completely forgot about Emma last night, she must be worried sick. I decided to call her and she instantly picked up.
"Olivia! Where are you? Are you okay? Do I need to call the police?"I laughed at how much she sounds like a mom.
"Calm down, I'm okay. I'm sorry for running from you. I just needed a moment alone" my mind going back to last night with Jake.
"It's okay just next time let me know. I'm going over because I don't want you to be alone" she said calmly. "I'm not home but I will be" I regretted saying that because now she's going to question where I'm at, when I don't even know myself.
"Olivia what do you mean-" "I'll call you when I get home bye" I quickly cut her off and hung up.
How am I suppose to get home? I turned back around and my eyes met the pair of green ones that were looking back at me. I could feel the heat on my cheeks. "Hey, I'm sorry to bother you once again but can I get a ride home?" I nervously asked. "I guess" he responded as he got up. Holy matrimony! I couldn't keep my eyes from staring at his chest and body on how chiseled it was. His eyes caught my staring ones and I quickly turned around before I embarrassed myself any furthermore. I could hear his low chuckle which caused me to flush again.

After I quickly threw on my clothes, I followed him downstairs. "Who's the chick?" a boy with dark hair asked smirking. "No one" the green eyed boy answered. I shouldn't be hurt by his reply because it's true but I can't help it. "This no one has a name. I'm Olivia" I decided to defend myself. "Sassy, I like her" he smiled at me. I could feel my cheeks flush. Get it together Olivia, you need to get home first. "Tyler, nice to meet ya and see ya later beautiful" he disappeared into the hallway. This house seems like a frat house due to the crazy parties and masculine bodies around.
  Green eyed boy and I headed towards a black Camaro. I need to get his name. "So uhh what's your name?" I shyly asked. "Oh it's Kyle" he replied as he opened the door to the shiny car. For some reason I knew this wasn't the last time I would see this car.