Part 1

**Hello! Welcome to my First Wattpad Story! Please note this story is completely based after my Gacha Life Series: "The Slytherin Prince". Allow me to explain who Ava Malfoy is. Ava Malfoy is a character I came up with. Draco's twin sister, who is generally his opposite. She's always been in the shadows of her father and her brother. Afraid to stand out her entire life as well. You'll learn more about her story as I write this. If you want to watch the series, just go on YouTube and look up. "lonelymashedpotato Gacha". I assure you, one of my videos will pop up, and bring you to my channel. Also, Hufflepuffwithanorca has also made a Fanfiction based off of my series. Hers is official and she also asked permission to use my story and characters in hers. This is just how I more-so imagined it.**

As Draco Malfoy walked into the Great Hall, all the memories from years before came rushing through him. The fire, the smells of some of the most delicious food you will ever have, and willow tree scents all flooded through him. He walked over to the Slytherin Table, to see his own sister already there, with Pansy Parkinson and Blaise Zabini.

"I can't believe the ministry has forced us to come back to another year of Hogwarts." Pansy complained, loudly. "Stupid Snape, Stupid War."

"Well, I mean...Snape always liked me." Ava hinted, with a show-offish grin.

"Everyone likes you, Ava." Blaise said, with a heavy sigh and look of exasperation on his face.

"I guess." Ava muttered under her breath.

Ava turned to look at her brother. Across the room, Harry Potter himself sat at the Gryffindor table. He, too, was forced to come back. Draco had a hint of red on his pale, thin face while looking at him uneasily. 

"Enjoying the view"? Ava smiled, flashing her usual "I-know-everything-about-you" grin. The other Slytherins sneered.

"W-What?! No. Shut up." Draco crossed his arms while his face turned even more red than before.

Pansy and Blaise went to their own conversations, and Ava turned back to her twin.

"You know, you've liked him for 7 years now. It's pathetic." Ava said, as Draco kept taking glimpses at Harry, thinking Ava wasn't noticing. "You need to be honest with yourself, Draco." Ava continued, despite him not paying attention. "You literally became a death eater in the war to cover up your feelings for him."

This caught Draco's attention. "You know better than anyone. I had to do it. I've always wanted to meet Dad's expectations. And, besides, I have NOT liked him for 7 years."

Ava shifted in her seat uncomfortably at the mention of her father. "Look, it doesn't matter now. This year can be different, if you make it!" Ava smiled, trying to sound as positive as she could. Truth be told, she was nervous for this year herself. 

Draco sighed. "Whatever you say." He knew he could never change, even if he wanted to.

It was then Professor McGonagall cleared her throat. "Welcome, Students, to another year at Hogwarts!"

There was lots of applause from the students. She waited for the jittering to settle down, then continued.

"As you know, lots of previous Seventh Year Students have returned to Hogwarts to finish their educations. Because of this, these students will be in their own rooms, with a roomate. This roomate, will, of course, be from your house. Room assignments are now posted inside your common rooms." She stepped down, and then sent the cue for dinner to begin.

After dinner, the other Slytherins had left.

"C'mon, Draco. Let's go check our assignments!" Ava said, patting Draco's arm to speed him up a bit.