Izuku's life as an Incubus

Inside an apartment, in Japan, lived a woman. She was a very special woman.

Some people say that the woman was a queen, but that was not true. A queen had a smooth elegant grace, which this woman did not have. If categorization fits in the heir of the Midoriya fortune, then this particular queen was a succubus. Others have labeled her a demon. Words like Slut and Demon were throwing just to insult her. No matter what insults came her way, the woman did not care for it held no meaning to her. In the mind of the heir of Midoriya, she knew many things and those things were a part of her exploration.

She was beautiful, sexy, confident, conceited, and very playful. Many, both male and female, often desired her body. Hair as soft as silk. Her breasts were larger than a man's head. Her hips moved like a serpent. Even the gods desired her gorgeous body.

However, it was because of her beauty that she had horrible names throw at her. She had heard of worse things been thrown at her. She always displayed a sneaky, but gentle smirk, knowing that she can break the hearts of the men and women who came before her. Many have tasted the forbidden nature of this succubus and many wanted more.

It was their human desire that called her back.

They have called her a goddess, a demon, an angel, and the like. However, for those who knew her, she was simply Inko.

Inko bathed in her bed, which was made of the finest silk. The woman was currently wearing no clothing on, making her soft skin feel the fine silk. She felt the moon shining brightly into the moon, giving her hunger, excitement, craving for whatever is calling her name.

She moved her hands down to her pussy, desperate for some love.

Meanwhile, she gazed her eyes on a gentle creature she felt needing her tender love. She pursed her lips, giving the creature tender kisses. The creature moaned body sensitive by Inko's touches. As much as he wanted to resist, the fiery passion she was giving him was too much resistance. He tried playing coy, but that too was starting to fail.

"Dearest Mother," cried her son. "I am feeling much limp." Inko ignored his cries and brought the creature closer to her. -The queen knew his spots for it was not the first time she had partook of this delicate creature. Those who knew the two of the Midoriya clan would realize that these two share a special bond. Part of the bond came from her special relationship with the king. Therefore, the queen saw nothing wrong in sharing her special time with her son.

"Shh! Relax, my precious Icchan, let me take you away." Inko moved her hand behind his head and kissed her son right on the lips, something most mothers would never do. However, Inko was not most mothers. Inko and her son continued to share their kiss, a kiss filled with both passion and sexual energy. They both desperately desire each other.

Inko then made strong kisses to her son's body, continuing to go to his precious manhood. As much as the emerald-haired boy wanted to resist, he wanted more. He wanted someone to give her the passion he desperately sought.

That person just so happened to be his mother.

She made to it to his stirring dick, her fluids wanted to flood out of her dam. Despite being a boy, her son had a cock that was better than most men. His cock was so good in fact that Inko got wet every time she saw it. She licked her lips and tasted her son's manhood.

"Mother," he cried.

"Yes, my dearest son," she cried. "Moan my name, feel me. Let your voice be heard into this domain, my precious Izuku!"

Izuku clenched his toes into the silky bed. He took sharp breaths, feeling his mother. He needed her nipples to aid him in his near-climax. Queen Inko knew the right spots. She continued to taste until she knew it was time for her son to come.