Harrison x Preston

Harrison sat there, in front of the stage with all the other campers, as preston was finishing up his latest play. When he finished, preston took a bow and as always, the crowd started booing.

Like the others, Harrison thought the plays were more or less... bad. But all he could focus on was Preston's proud smile as he walked off the stage. He always admired that about him. How he could do what he loves and not get distracted by what others think of him. Harrison felt his face heat up at the thought. He has liked preston for a while but never had the courage to tell him.

Harrison was snapped out of his thoughts when he heard the shuffling of feet. Everyone was leaving to do their own thing. He sat there for a little longer before deciding on going to congratulate Preston on his show. He got up, walked to the side of the stage and climbed up the steps. He saw Preston sitting at his desk, working on another play.

"Hey Preston," Harrison said cheerfully as he walked up behind him.

"Ah!" Exclaimed Preston dramatically jumping a bit. "S-sorry, I didn't see you there."

"Oh, sorry for scaring you. I just wanted to tell you that you did good in your play." Harrison said with a small blush on his cheeks.

"Wow! Thank you so much! Nobody appreciates the art of the theater anymore. It means a lot coming from you." Preston said, more like yelled, to Harrison.

"Well, I think all of your plays are perfect. Just like you." Harrison mumbled out. Now his blush was visible, but Preston didn't seem to notice.

"What was that? I didn't hear you." Questioned Preston. He started to work on his next play again.

"Ah! I said, I hope you come to my next magic show." Harrison said quickly as a cover up.

"Don't worry, of course I will. I love you're magic." Preston replied.

"Ok I guess I'll see you later. Bye!" Harrison walk off the stage.

"Bye Harrison!." Preston said in a sing song voice before continuing on his work.

As Harrison left he thought to himself, 'He's just so cute. His soft hair, his unique personality, the way his yellow-orange eyes sparkle. I just love everything about him.' He walked to the mess hall where the others were getting ready for dinner. 'That's it. I'm going to tell him tonight.' He spent the rest of the time eating and arguing with Nerris about which of their magic is real.

~Time Skip brought to you by MAGIC~

It was now nighttime and David just got done doing his triple check on all of the campers. Harrison laid on his cot wondering if he should tell him or not. He looked over to Preston who he could tell was still awake, due to the lack of snoring. He got up and walked over to him. 'It's now or never.' He told himself.

"Hey, Preston, still awake?" Harrison asked as he shook the other's shoulder lightly.

He sat up slowly. "Yeah, what is Harrison?" Preston replied sleepily.

'Damn, he looks so cute when he's tired,' Harrison thought to himself. Making him blush a bit. "W-well I," He sat next to Preston. "I like you. Like more than as a friend." He looked away, his face a blushing mess. His mind was racing with thoughts. 'Why did I tell him! What will he think! What if this ruins our friendship! What if-'

His mind suddenly went blank when, Preston turned his head towards his and kissed him. Harrison's eyes went wide with shock, but eventually closed them and melted into the kiss. He subconsciously wrapped his arms around Preston's neck while he wrapped his arms around Harrison's waist, pulling them closer together.

They eventually had to pull away due to lack of oxygen. They stared into each others eyes. Both of their faces a shade of red that could put Daivid's hair to shame.

Then Preston broke the silence. "It's about time. I have been waiting for you to say something forever. I love you too Harrison."

"R-really? You-" He was cut off by Preston kissing him again.

Preston pulled back after a while. "Does that answer your question?" He asked cupping Harrison's cheek in his hand. He nodded and leaned into his touch. "Let get some slept." The pair laid down.

"Goodnight, my love." Harrison said cuddling close to Preston.

"Goodnight, my queen." Preston pulled him closer and they spent the rest of the night cuddling together.

783 words. I love this ship, but can't find much of it. So I wrote my own fic. I hope you enjoyed. ~Luster