Injured...Friend or Foe?

Kiera was never a fan of the woods, and even less so when her older sister decided to leave her behind. As she walked through the darkened woods, her small form shaking, she saw a silhouette. Mewing quietly in hops that her sister would come back, she couldn't stop herself from walking closer and closer to the silhouette. As she got closer, she noticed the silhouette was a creature, one that was limping with every step it took.

"Dad isn't gonna like this..."

She crawled out of her hiding spot within the brushes and mewed quietly in hopes to get the creature's attention, without having to look at it. As that didn't work, she looked up and hissed from fear as she saw a dragon! Jumping up she hid in the brush until she was calm, and she reasoned to herself that it wouldn't hurt a small little kitten when it's already injured...would it? She once again made her way out, coming face-to-face with the dragon.

Still being afraid, she stuttered quite a bit, but she hated seeing a creature in pain, "I-I am sorry if I scared you earlier, I w-wasn't expecting a dragon i-in need of h-help! B-But if you w-wanna I can lead you b-back to my sister? S-She is really good at healing, n-no matter what species you are! And my dad and brother...well my dad mostly would welcome you right in!"

As she talked more about getting him help, the more confident she became, talking almost completely without a stutter. She looked up at the taller creature and awaited his response.