Fire Meets Flames

It's exactly 24 hours before my 21st birthday and I'm being approached by one the sexiest 

human specimens I've ever had the pleasure of laying my eyes on. Babygirl was at least 5'11 

and thick in all the right places, something you'd see in a music video...Rosa Acosta ain't have shit on 

her. She had these beautiful almond shaped eyes the color of warm raw honey... I was so 

mesmerized. My best friend Dior sounded like we were in an episode of Charlie Brown!

I ain't even notice her walk up that's how hard a n*gga was staring, until she waved her hand in my face. Instantly capturing my attention she introduced herself as Fire.

 She began to tell me how she had caught a few of my spoken word performances and how much she admired my work. 

She handed me a personal invitation to a poetry slam set at a secret location and told me about 

a meet and greet that would be taking place later on tonight at 8:00; Kissed me on the cheek and whispered in my ear " after the meet and greet... be prepared to spend some one on one time... just you and I".

She told me to bring Dior because her homegirl was digging her swag. Gently releasing my hand, while I watched her walk away.

Dior was cutting my ass "Yo, bro you froze up like you saw a fucking ghost. This the first time I ever saw you at a lost for words."

"Dior, I don't know bro. Fire was just igniting all type of flames inside of me that I haven't felt since Cierra, bro". "As beautiful as she is I would have and should have remembered her!". "We need to get back to the hood asap... eight o'clock will be here in no time. If nothing else my only motivation is the mystery behind Fire."

"Flames, you wild bro but I respect it. Yeah... we going to have to stop by my crib so I can grab my fit and dressed at your crib...That way you don't have to pick me up, we can just ride out."

"Sounds like a plan... we out.  Bro you got a backwoods? I need to blow it down. This bitch at my job getting on my last nerve. She stay on my dick, bro. The way she be on my body just ain't healthy. I'm ready to quit this fucking job, shit is getting annoying."

"It's crazy bitches stay screaming they strictly dickly and when they run into some fire studs like us they be ready to leave they husbands , boyfriend and baby daddy's."

"Dior, you always say what I'm thinking , hurry and roll the wood  so we can smoke when we hit the highway. I got a feeling tonight going to be one for the books,bro."

                                                                        Flames

   "Welcome to the Waldorf-Astoria! My name is Christian. How may I be of service to you today? Do you have a reservation or are you looking to book a room with us today?"

As soon as homeboy opened his mouth I knew he was one of the girls. The arch in his eyebrows was better than me and any other chick I knew for that matter.

I proceeded to hand him the paper. He picked up the phone and make a call. After a few words and head nods.

 Christian pointed me in the direction of the elevator on the left side of the lobby.

All Dior could do was stare in complete and utter shock when Christian said go straight up to the penthouse floor.

"First of all, Flames the Waldorf-Astoria is the one of most talked about hotels of this generation. The stories circulating around this spot is bananas.