Danica " Flames " Jamison

Danica

"Denise , I'm getting sick and tired of the bullshit ...With this fucking baby dyke you call a daughter! She's turning the only nephew I have left into a fucking faggot!..."

"Who you calling a faggot!...He's your nephew!...Javier is the only thing I have left of Sammie!...Javier watching videos of his brother vouging and hanging out at the pier doesn't make him gay!...That's the thing a autistic identical twin has left of his brother!...Just forget it!"

"Danica! , Watch how you talk too your step-father...Stay in your place!.You know how Fredricko feels about that gay shit!."You and Sammie were never ready for the kind of situation ya'll were in!...You have not yet to experience life so why label yourself...You are only going to be 10 years old Danica!...Sammie was 12 and look what openly being different did to him!."

"You have no idea what what you are talking about Mommy!...You have no idea what happened...I doubt you even care...I hate it here and most of all I hate you!.."

"Denise , are you fucking kidding me!...You're really sitting here debating with a little ass girl , That came out of your pussy!... Danica , Let me tell your little too smart for your own good ass something!...As long as you are living under my roof you will respect my rules. If you can't go and find your faggot of father who don't give two shits about you!... Grab your overnight bag get in the god damn car...My wife , my kids and I have too make our flight! When you get to my sister's house you better not encourage any of Javiar's bullshit...Because if you do we will have a real fucking problem.Do I make myself clear!?"

"Danica wait don't runaway...Fredricko did you have too be so cruel!. Just because she has a high I.Q. and was skipped two grades doesn't make her grown she is still a child...Trying too find out who she is!"

"Please spare me the bullshit...When you going too realize Danica is a threat for all those reason's you just named!...Our secrets in her hands is a very dangerous thing , With her knowledge and the thing's she witnesses combined with her temper! The bitch will destroy many families...We have too put a leash on her and wrap so tight fear will be all she knows! Junior...Zaniah , Come on we're leaving...Denise make sure the driver takes Danica straight there no rest stops ...No funny business!"

                                                                            Javier

" I can not wait till Danica gets here mami...I haven't seen her in two whole weeks. I'm glad tio Freddie isn't coming either so I can be me. He's always so mean too me and the only one that protects me besides you is Danica..."

"Vonnie , What really happened that night?...Because when we returned no one was the same. Every time your father's name comes up...Danica runs off crying locking herself in the nearest room..."

"Hold that thought , Denise is calling... Yeah , Denise what's up? Is the car on it's way with Dani?"

"Yea , They pulled off about 5 minutes ago...Danica is very upset , It's been one of those days. Please keep a watchful eye...i'm really worried about her."

"Sis , Don't you worry...Danica will surrounded by people that love her. Javier , Vonnie and I will show her a good time too keep her mind off of thing's...Only Jesus Christ himself knows how much I need it...Anyway go and enjoy your vacation tell my little brother I love him. I'll call you when Danica gets here..."

"Please be sure you do Jessie...I love you and thanks again for keeping her it means a lot too me."

"We're family and family gives each other strength in times of weakness...I'll talk too you later."