Clara's Doctor

"Wow Clara you look sexy. I'm the luckiest chap in the world." Danny grinned ear-to-ear as Clara twirled at the door of her flat in front of him. She wore black boots with fur trimming, lace stockings under a silver sequenced skirt, a black tee, and bomber jacket. Cat whiskers were painted delicately on her face and she wore black fuzzy cat ears on her head. Clara twirled a strand of her hair teasingly and then snorted all of a sudden, falling into a fit of giggles.

"What?" Danny asked innocently, but he knew why she was laughing.

" You're haha a p-pig." Danny wore a complete pig suit with a hood that had a pair of small pink ears.

"Excuse you."

"Oink, oink!" Clara had to hold herself up against the wall to keep from falling on the floor. Danny Pink is a pig. Oh she wanted to write a song about it so bad.

"Let me in silly. The whole building doesn't need to know my secret identity."

"Of course, yes come in piggy. We don't want the big bad wolf getting you."

"I think she already has." Danny walked in and pulled Clara against him. She could smell his aftershave and felt his hot breath against her face. He leaned in and captured her lips with his in a slow sensual kiss. Danny turned around and gently pushed her against the door. Clara could feel her heart beat speed up as she sunk more into him, wrapping her arms around his neck. Then she remembered.

"Danny," she mumbled against his lips, but he didn't answer, only ran his tongue along her bottom lip and moaned.

"Danny," she said again, more insistent.

"What?" He moved his face away from hers.

"I have company."

"Oh," is all he can say before another voice rang out.

"Honestly you two."

Clara and Danny jumped two feet away from each other. Clara tries at least, but ends up hitting her head against the door.

"Doctor!" Danny exclaims in surprise. "You scared us!"

"The last thing I want to do is scare a soldier. Don't want to regenerate with bullet holes in my body."

"Clara, do you hear him?" But Clara wasn't focused on a word they were saying. She was staring at the Doctor in disbelief.

"Oh, Doctor," Clara gasped, her hand covering her mouth. He smiled and Danny looked confused.

"I thought you'd love it."

"I do."

The Doctor was dressed as his former self in a tweed jacket and bow tie. He flipped his sonic screwdriver in the air and caught it.

"Who are you supposed to be?" Danny asked.

"The Doctor."

"But you're already the Doctor."

"Yes, but tonight I'm Clara's Doctor." Clara smiled brightly while walking around Danny to him. Carefully, she reached up and straightened his bow tie.

"You've always been my Doctor."