New members of the Ninja Squadron????

____________________________________________________________________________

{Picking up where we left with Logan and Leon ^^}

It was the early morning the sun was seeping in through the curtains reflecting on the end of the bed, the ring tone was ringing. It seems like Leon actually didn't change the ring tone it was still "Eb and Flow" he really liked that song a lot, Logan and Leon were cuddling still asleep. Logan can hear Leon's ring tone, he knew that was time for Leon to usually wake up but for once. Logan actually agreed listening to this song asleep felt nice and peaceful, he continued to keep listening to it. He slowly fluttered his eyes, he was directly looking at Leon who was still asleep, he smooches his forehead and hugged him closer towards. Patting and rubbing his head gently, Leon opened up his eyes. Gazing into Logan's eye, he smiled a drowsy smile and rubs his eyes and yawns.

"Good morning Logan...." he says in a sleepy tone, Logan just grins at him. Still rubbing his messy hair.

"Good morning Lion~" Logan sat up on Leon's bed, Leon was laughing still laying.

"Heh heh Ok then! Loganana bannana" Leon teased Logan back, and he shook his head. He got off from the bed and pulled the blankets off of Leon. Laughing along with him.

"Pfffft! Don't call me that! And why would I be a banana?" It sounded funny and weird when Logan said that. At least it was a great start to the day.

"HEY! GIMME BACK MY BLANKET! It's freezing!!!" Leon snatches the fallen blanket and curls up in a ball feeling warm. He actually felt much more warmer with Logan. Leon started closing his eyes again and Logan noticed, he rolled him out of the blanket and carried him to the bathroom.

"Come on. Don't fall asleep again. We're heading to the Ninja base again." Logan was still carrying Leon in his arms, Leon drowsily opened his eyes and yawned again.

"Your a banana because your ponytail looks like a banana except it's out of its peel..." Leon smiled weak and rubbed his eyes once again. Logan just smiles at him awkwardly putting him down on the ground so he can brush his teeth, Logan does the same thing. As Logan spits out the toothpaste and rinses his mouth talked to Leon who was still brushing his teeth.

"Why does my ponytail look like bananas to you?" Logan really had to ask, Leon spitted out the toothpaste and started laughing, he rinsed his mouth and gleamed at him.

"Because it looks like it to me!~ I wonder.... what does your hair taste like???" Leon looked at Logan mischievously and Logan could only just sweatdrop and smile awkwardly. What is Leon up to? and .... Hair? Taste? Geez he ate Logan's hair when he was just started learning how to crawl around the house.

"Leon....Don't you even dare do that..." Logan started grumbling under his breath already feeling annoyed he didn't want his hair to be bit off. He knew why hair was edible to eat...they were squids after all and anyone can eat of a limb from them even the hair since it's tentacles and people can eat them. Logan was on edge, Leon started mischievously giggling.

Leon jumped onto Logan making Logan fall and hit the ground with a "Thud!", Leon then bit Logan's ponytail and started consuming it every time he had a bite out of it, Logan pushed him off and saw Leon eating his tentacle from his mouth.

"LEON! WHAT THE HELL???!!" Logan screamed at him already feeling angered, Leon happily ate the last remains of Logan's hair or well um....tentacle.

"Hmm~ It tastes weird but it's somehow good! Tastes like salmon~" Leon complimented about the uh... taste of Logan's hair, Leon stared at Logan's annoyed face. Leon snickered and he ran down the stairs Logan chased him down and they were already outside with their gears on, Even though Logan was on a full on rage mode he was able to lock the door to their house. Leon and Logan made it to the Ninja Base, by the time the ground started falling Leon held onto Logan tightly preventing himself from floating and landing on the ground hard. Every time it happened, it always made his heart pump fast but he kind of wished it didn't happen. They landed on the ground softly this time and Leon felt relieved that he didn't get hurt, He let's go of Logan and they both hear a lot of talking in the background of the base. Logan's hair was a little a bit weird without his ponytails, though when you look at the back of his hair you can see that there is bite marks. Leon smiles at it almost if proud but he knows that it will regrow back. Leon holds Logan's hand and they walk further towards the noise.