Chapter 37

Tyrone's POV
I mustve oversped to work to avoid getting late , right after dropping Mighty to school .  My business associates arrived at exactly eight , we had a chit chat moment about business and economy stuff . We entered the boardroom and sat waiting for my wife to come and do the presentation she better make this a success.  She walked in like a queen . All eyes were on her , and I wont deny this , I felt so proud to have her as my wife she Nate and my mom were so right ,Heart is very beautiful , by far than Camilla plus there is something about her that makes me want to have her around me all the time . 
She did an amazing job on the presentation , she spoke so eloquently and looked so sexy , I noticed how the gentlemen looked at my gorgeous wife , her boobs were juicy from that blouse she wore, and the tight skirt drew her curves so well , this girl is so fine .
I winked at her , she blushed .  After the meeting I got so many compliments about her from the gentlemen , luckily I told them shes my wife .
"You must be the luckiest man to have a wife that gorgeous and intelligent Mr Leo "said one of them . I let out a smile , can she ever love a fucked up man like myself , I nearly raped her , she still has that beef with me .
After escorting the gentlemen and securing a huge deal with them I went to the board room and found Heart turning off the laptop , I closed the door behind me , slowly crept behind her ,  until my body touched hers, she stiffened  I could see her heart rising and dropping so fast from her mighty chest. I tried to make her come clean to me and just tell me she wants me , and wants me to make love to her, I need her permission to do so . She didnt come clean but I could feel her body wanted me so bad ,as I touched her , her nipples also hardened from her bra, Her neck was so soft to kiss and she smelled so amazing , like candy and cherry .
Pulling her close to me made me have all sorts of dirty thoughts on what I could do to her but tried my best to keep it as just my thoughts , she didnt fight back meaning she wanted me to go on . I asked her again if. Shes keeping something from me , she stummered but managed to deny anything ,okay baby if thats how she wants it then I will do it my way . 
I let her go and walked out of the boardroom .
I went to my office and called a number.
"Yes sir "he said .
I told him what I wanted done as soon as possible and not inform anyone of anything .
"On it sir "he replied. The call ended . This will work .
******************
I was busy in my study , she walked in , my cock twitched just by looking at her,  she asked if she could wait up but I dismissed her to just go ahead and sleep , I will be working late . Wait why did she want to wait up though?

I heard my master bedroom door shut . I turned on my computer, I had asked one of my men to install some hidden cameras in my room  theywere perfectly placed I could see everything in all angles  clearly visible and with sound lets see what my wife is up to .
I saw  her come from the shower dry up herself , she took the vibrator from  under the bed , she laid on the bed her legs perfectly spread sweet fuck!   She was so clean shaven , I zoomed in to get a clearer view, she has a sexy pussy , she placed the wand on her clit , and began to moan , she was moaning to me calling my name , so the moans in my dreams werent just dream sounds they were real sounds coming from her, no one has ever mastubated  to me well not that I know of. I was so turned on just by watching her do that  I began to stroke my dick , I came as she came for the second time , it felt so good . She wore her nightdress , unlocked the door and got to bed to sleep as if she didnt just mastubate to me , well ofcourse after hiding her weapon of orgasms , cant wait to give her the real deal .
I took a quick shower , and changed to my sweats and got into bed, she was already asleep , I wonder what shes dreaming about. I couldnt help myself from touching her, I got close to her then on top of her  , she has gorgeous skin , I kissed her neck , she let out a moan sigh.
"You are very beautiful Heart , you must be driving alot of men crazy , but I wont let that happen because you are mine " I whispered to her as I touched her hard nipples from her nightdress.  Then kissed her, funny thing she responded kissing me back , she tasted like berries , her lips were so soft , they felt quite familiar its like shes ever kissed me but where? She and I have never been intimate to a point of kissing then it dawned on me ,it was from that dream I had where Camilla kissed me but she tasted different. Heart's mouth was so warm and sweet her tongue finding mine yet she was asleep ,I broke off from the kiss and looked at her, her eyes were still shut , wow! I just kissed her and she didnt wake up , shes a heavy sleeper .
"I saw what you did while I was in the study , you look so amazing when you come but I will make you come so hard when I claim you "I said to  her.  I moved away from her and went to my side to sleep , necrophilia isnt my thing , I want to make love to my wife when shes awake but first I will punish her for lying to me . Something came into mind .