Ram and Kurt

J.D's P.O.V

I tell (Y/N) to meet me after school.

Timeskip

(Y/N)'s P.O.V

I got to J.D's house and before I could even knock he opened it,he brought me inside and rushed me into his room. He tells me to 'write a suicide note' because we're gonna fake Ram and Kurts suicide.

I write it and this is what it says

'Ram and I died because we had to hide our gay forbidden love from a miss approving world'

I show J.D and he reads it out,smiling a little "This is good! People will believe this!" He gave me the note back "Let's go now" before we done all that he told me to tell Ram and Kurt to meet me behind the school at dawn,which should be around now. I stand there waiting for them and eventually they show up acting like Ram and Kurt would,so that's good? They stop when they see me standing there for them and shuffle themselves closer to me,a bit to close,I can smell one of their breaths from where I'm standing and it's gross,they undress in the circles I made for them and they do it quickly when I tell them to rip my clothes off me. We count up "1.." Kurt smiles "2.." Ram gets excited "3." J.D comes out from behind the tree and shoots at Ram,the same one I shot at,Kurt starts running "Did you miss him on purpose!?" J.D snaps,I shrug and J.D chases after him. I look at Ram and drop next to him,grabbing his shoulders "Ram?!" I look around for J.D,tears pricking at the corner of my eyes "Ram!" I hear gunshots in the woods,I get up,wiping the tears while J.D comes back as I pull out the note I wrote,he smiled at the sight of Ram's body "What the fuck have you done!" He looks at me "Our love us god."

Sorry for the really slow update!