Moshe Strugano Talks about Family Offices in Hong Kong

Family offices characteristically are secretive, but with 25 million public active in the business, it has become a main force in finance. PWMA (Private Wealth Management Association) of Hong Kong is pushing for changes in the domestic tax regime as it proposes four tax policy initiatives to attract family offices.

Hong Kong is planning to attract more family offices that have been recognized as a main growth engine for the industry, and its suggested changes follow in the footsteps of competitor financial hub Singapore.

Hong Kong offer new structure that provide "more flexibility and choices" in setting up funds, including those handled by family offices.

Family offices are basically private companies that have been found to manage the finances of wealthier families and individuals. Therefore, it is a private wealth management advisory group managing high net-worth individuals and families.

Moshe Strugano & Co. inclusive family office practice covers an international team of lawyers with experience advising family offices established by high-net-worth individuals around the world. Their lawyers have broad knowledge and skill in the areas of asset management, tax and benefits, trusts and estates, charitable planning, private equity, venture capital and regulatory compliance. They collaborate flawlessly across practice groups and characteristics to handle their relationships with clients on a truly worldwide basis.