Chapter 2

I woke up to the smell of breakfast being made. I hopped out of bed, brushed my teeth, and walked downstairs. 

“Morning beautiful,” Tremaine said to me as I waked into the kitchen. 

“Morning,” I replied. I sat down at the table, and he placed a plate in front of me. 

“Enjoy,” he said with a smile, then walked off. 

When I finished my breakfast, I went back upstairs into Tremaine’s room. 

“I washed your clothes for you, I didn’t want you to have to go home in my boxers and tee shirt,” he chuckled. I gave him a smile, thanked him, and took the clothes. He walked out of the room. I changed into my clothes quickly, and went back downstairs.

“Tremaine, thank you for letting me stay last night, but I’m gonna leave now.” I started towards the door, but he pulled me back.

“Can I at least drive you home? I don’t want you to have to walk,” he said. 

“Okay, thanks.” We walked out to the car, and he opened and closed my door before going to the drivers side and getting in. 

“So, where do you live?” I directed him to my house, and we were there in less than 15 minutes. 

He opened the car door for me, and I walked up the front steps to my small house. I opened the door and walked in. Tremaine tried to follow me in, but I didn’t let him. “Thanks for everything,” I said smiling. I closed the door, but he stopped it with his foot. 

“Wait. I want to see you again.” 

“Um, I-I’m not sure,” I stuttered. I couldn’t let him get too close to me. My life had to stay a secret, from everyone. If we got together, he would find out things, I wouldn’t be faithful, and the whole relationship would be a mess. He walked into the house and stood in front of me.

“Please. Lemme take you out, just once.” He had a pleading look in his eyes. 

“Alright. Give me your phone.” 

He handed me his phone, and I typed in my number. 

“Thank you. I’ll text you, alright?” He kissed me on my cheek, and walked out the door. 

I lay on my bed, still thinking about Tremaine. I was starting to like him, but I needed to stop. I wasn’t the right person to be in a relationship with. My sex addiction would cause so much trouble. I could tell he wasn’t one of those guys who always wanted to fuck, he was more about real love and stuff like that. As much as I wanted to change my ways, I felt like it was impossible. He was such a gentleman. He was humble, smart, sweet, and he was gorgeous.

I heard my phone vibrate, and I saw a text message from Tremaine. 

“Hey beautiful, just wanted to say I can’t wait to see you. About that date…tomorrow at 7 good for you?”

I was happy that he texted me, and that we were going to go out. 

“Sounds great. See you then (:” I replied.

I was really excited for our date. Just don’t get sucked in, I reminded myself.