Audi

Whose key might this be? Maybe I should hand it over to the police, I decided. 

Accidentally, my fingers pressed force on the unlock button. The headlights of a nearby car flashed with the signature unlock sounds.

The car was an Audi saloon, obsidian as the night. Maybe there was some details about the owner inside and that was why I opened the door or rather the door opened by itself; high tech cars.

Frantically, I rummaged all over inside. The dashboard drawer, under the carpets and so on but all I found was a black paper note with silver handwriting inscribed upon it.

Visit the gem store at ginger street, get the round cobalt enamel stone.
Visit the gold store at Vauxhall  street, get the gold bar that has "swariga natisui  tantradum" embossed in it.
Visit the natural museum of history, get the dust that lies by Totenkhamun's Tomb.
He waits for you, his ever loyal subject.

The paper flew back to the seat and I was shoved into the driver's seat.

"No!" I screamed and the car began driving by itself; voice start. I gripped the steering wheel and my mouth,not me, said:" Gem store at Ginger Street. "

Now that I took the keys, there was no turning back.

The gem store had an ancient layout.
"How can I help you miss?" A middle aged man asked.

"I'm looking for a round cobalt enamel stone," I recited the details.

"Enamel stones over there miss," He replied sulkily.

My hand hovered over the stones and a certain stone sticked to my palm like a magnet. Bingo!

Next stop, gold store at Vauxhall Street.

In contrast, the gold store was modern as a Vogue department store.

"I'm looking for a normal gold bar, a gift for my friend," I lied.

After inspecting a dozen bars, I found the one that had "swariga" written on it.

As I visited each destination and completed each task, it disappeared from the note.

Final stop; The Natural Museum of History.

I prayed I shouldn't get jailed under cult cases for collecting sand or dust from some dead man's coffin.

Tot's Tomb was deserted and I had no problem picking dust and gravel but where to put it?

Out of nowhere, a pouch lands on my hand. I have magic powers?

Having followed the instructions and visiting all the destinations, I drove to the same spot I found the keys.

"Now what?" I muttered.

Everything around me spins so fast that I can't see a thing. My brain feels heavy and groggy. My hands turn to dust and then so does my whole body.

When I open my eyes again, I'm seeing this ancient Egyptian king, who should be Totenkhamun and I'm in a pyramid palace.

"Well done!" He roars happily.

" Can I go home now?" I asked bluntly.

" You are still funny Ethena, even in this generation;  my loyal advisor and dear queen. Welcome back home."

Home? Queen? Loyal advisor? I need answers.