Final Part

You stepped out of the shower and wiped the steam off the mirror, so you could see yourself clear. You sighed wrapping the towel tighter around your body and began to dry up your hair. The bathroom door and smiled when a pair of strong arms sneaked around your waist and pulled you close. "Hey, Jungkook", you said quickly pecking his cheek. "Hey babe", he answered snuggling his face into the crook of your neck, "can I take a shower now?" "Mhm, I'm done in here", you said and let him peck your lips before you left the bathroom. After putting on some natural makeup you had to decide what you want to wear to a dinner like tonight. It's been three months since Jungkook and you started going out and today you were going to meet his parents at a restaurant where you were going together with his hyungs. You ruffled your hair and sighed again trying not to panic too much. You heard Jungkook coming out of the shower and into your shared bedroom. "Kook, I don't know what to wear..", you whined turning around to him. He was only wearing only a towel around his waist, so his muscular chest was exposed. You blushed and lowered your head. He chuckled and approached you. "You're so cute when you're embarrassed", he said and took a casual pair of jeans and a wide tshirt out for you, "just wear this. My parents don't really care about looks." "Thanks", you said still with red cheeks. You wanted to go changing but he grabbed you by your waist and pulled you close. "Don't worry, they'll love you", he said and lifted your head by your chin. You smiled and leaned in. He put his hand behind your neck and the other one on your back while your hands rested on his chest. The kiss heated up and both your hands didn't stay where they were and you were close to let things go further if Jin hadn't called you. "Y/N, JUNGKOOK!", he yelled knocking on the door, "stop making out and get ready. We're leaving in five minutes!" "Shit!", you cursed blushing again. Jungkook only chuckled and kissed your cheek, "I love you."